Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,022 Members 53,409 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Mount S3 without screen working

Tip us?

Snow.Goose
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Mount S3 without screen working

Hey! Just dropped my S3 while biking today and now the screen is dead. Phone still works and everything except for the screen. Digitizer is probably borked. Anyways, i was wondering if it's possible to mount the internal storage without entering my lock pattern. Thanks! I'm currently running slimkat and quantum kernel

crazymonkey05
Old
Thanks Meter 201

DONATE TO ME
Well if you had adb enabled then use that, I don't know the mount commands....or if you have a costom recovery you can mount with that

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy SIII using the XDA-Developers App
If i helped hit the thanks button.

Current Device: Samsung Galaxy SIII (SGH-I747)

ROM: Stock Touchwiz Rom

Kernel: Stock 3.0.31-2024954

Previous Devices: Motorola Droid 1, Pantech Crossover, Motorola Droid X, LG Revolution, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (r800x)

Greycloak42
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Hey! Just dropped my S3 while biking today and now the screen is dead. Phone still works and everything except for the screen. Digitizer is probably borked. Anyways, i was wondering if it's possible to mount the internal storage without entering my lock pattern. Thanks! I'm currently running slimkat and quantum kernel
I recovered files from my sisters gnote2 under similar circumstances. I used the galaxy s3 toolkit to flash an insecure bootloader which allowed me to use adb to pull the files without needing to unlock the screen.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 (i747)
Synergy ROM and KT747 JB kernel