Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

HELP Htc one att phone lots of problems !!

OP madi05

19th March 2014, 11:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2685284

please read the bottom part of what i wrote in the thread ,, basically i went back to 4.3 and it worked and fixed the mms but it took away my 4g so i thought it was easy enough lets try the 4.4 version of that rom and maybe have the bes tof both worlds and now as u read i cant do anything , but get into bootloader but anything i try goes back to a frozen htc screen , it will go to recovery it will show cwm for a few seconds go blank and back to htc screen frozen , i cant sync to the computer , but i can power down and charge it please help , thanks so much for the help
Last edited by madi05; 19th March 2014 at 01:16 PM.
19th March 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
ok ive been working on it all night and morning long , so here is what i have now , i managed to get twrp working , problem is i think that last one wiped out everything it says no OS to reboot and i cant get it to recongnize device on my computer , i have everything saved in my harddrive just in case i needed to got back but i cant get it to recongnize it on my computer but twrp all works and i can navigate on it and fastboot usb is working cause twrp got put on ,, now how to install all the saved OS back on the phone via twrp or fastboot usb is the question?

thanks
19th March 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 309
 
849 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
not sure many people care, let alone to create another thread pointing to your old thread.
19th March 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodrain954

not sure many people care, let alone to create another thread pointing to your old thread.

if u dont have anything nice or helpful to say then shouldnt u just shhh? u took the time to say nothing ,im sure that is what everyone cares to read ?
19th March 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
im going to use this to help other noobs like myself that gets courageous enough to try rooting , customer roms unlocking etc. seems easy to the tech guys but some of the lingo is not so easy and u can make one bad move , i hope i didnt

at any rate here is where im at , i did get twrp setup in fastboot mode so all i have is fastboot mode to do anything atm ,, it appears like i said i somehow wiped my whole operating system , how i dont know but i have one more thing i think from the help of others may work and that is use a micro usb otg cable to hopefully flash the rom back on the phone , wish me luck , unfortunately im not sure locally where to buy one , i will go look this evening , but in the meantime i did order one for a couple of bucks on ebay just in case i couldnt find one locally , i will update

anymore input would be thankful and helpful
19th March 2014, 09:43 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag OKC
Thanks Meter: 72
 
632 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Boot into boot loader and flash RUU that matches your cid as I take it your s-on still.
Do not flash anything does. Not match your cid in your case Att = CWS__001

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium HD app
20th March 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac3kill

Boot into boot loader and flash RUU that matches your cid as I take it your s-on still.
Do not flash anything does. Not match your cid in your case Att = CWS__001

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium HD app

there is no flash ruu ? can u show me or copy and paste what i need ? remember i can not hook up to the computer , so im going to try a micro otg cause twrp supposed recognizes it so then i was hoping to get it in my phone that way ?
20th March 2014, 06:10 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Flag Irvine, CA
Thanks Meter: 145
 
927 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madi05

there is no flash ruu ? can u show me or copy and paste what i need ? remember i can not hook up to the computer , so im going to try a micro otg cause twrp supposed recognizes it so then i was hoping to get it in my phone that way ?

why cant you hook it up to a computer? i see that your getting fastboot and TWRP? if you can get either you should be able to sideload from the computer what you need to boot up again.

if you only have fastboot. then load TWRP via fastboot and then from TWRP, use sideload/command prompt to pump a rom on and then voila you should be good. if you already have TWRP just start from there..
20th March 2014, 07:39 AM   |  #9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syaoran68

why cant you hook it up to a computer? i see that your getting fastboot and TWRP? if you can get either you should be able to sideload from the computer what you need to boot up again.

if you only have fastboot. then load TWRP via fastboot and then from TWRP, use sideload/command prompt to pump a rom on and then voila you should be good. if you already have TWRP just start from there..

i thought the same thing but my computer says now it doesnt recognize the device and i reinstalled all the new htc drivers smh its like my phone is completely wiped clean

i am assuming sideload is in twrp but it doesnt do anything i dont think when i go there but i will try it again hooked tot he compouter ,, i got twrp to download on my phone via the fastboot usb np but it never recognized it i just did it and it was on it
20th March 2014, 07:40 AM   |  #10  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madi05

i thought the same thing but my computer says now it doesnt recognize the device and i reinstalled all the new htc drivers smh its like my phone is completely wiped clean

i am assuming sideload is in twrp but it doesnt do anything i dont think when i go there but i will try it again hooked tot he compouter ,, i got twrp to download on my phone via the fastboot usb np but it never recognized it i just did it and it was on it

i see an adb sideload but it says could not mount?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes