Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 52,131 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need Help finding a good app

Tip us?

equillibria_sourav
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Need Help finding a good app

Hello guys..
Need help, its important.
I need a call/sms blocker app which successfully blocks calls/sms without any notification. Just like in the old samsung phones which had a blacklist and blocked call without notifying users that a call has been blocked. I tried the NQ call blocker app, It works good but leaves a notification about the blocked call in the log and fastlane.

Can u please help me with this either by stopping the notification or name me an app that does it without notification.
I use a Nokia X dual SIM.

jajb
Old
Thanks Meter 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by equillibria_sourav View Post
Hello guys..
Need help, its important.
I need a call/sms blocker app which successfully blocks calls/sms without any notification. Just like in the old samsung phones which had a blacklist and blocked call without notifying users that a call has been blocked. I tried the NQ call blocker app, It works good but leaves a notification about the blocked call in the log and fastlane.

Can u please help me with this either by stopping the notification or name me an app that does it without notification.
I use a Nokia X dual SIM.
"Call Control - Call Blocker" is a call/sms blocker I use and often recommend. It works really well. Simply click the "Settings" tab and you can disable all notifications, including icon, and blocked sms/calls. A community blacklist has also been implemented to help eliminate calls from known telemarketers etc. View here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erycallcontrol

Note: This app includes a log of all blocked calls. However, if you disable the notifications, you won't ever see this.

Also another great call/sms blocker is "Calls Blacklist - Call Blocker". View here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....easyblacklist

equillibria_sourav
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Thanks

I tried the Calls Blacklist - Call Blocker, it didn't work. It allowed the blacklisted number, but will try the Call Control. If it doesn't work I'll get back to this thread.

Thanks for the help.