Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Custom roms and after rooting help/advise

OP talalz94

20th March 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Hello brothers, first of all i like to thank all who helped me root my device (HTC ONE V),
now that i have rooted my device (superuser), i want to avail the benefits of it but so far i am lacking in proper guidance.
so i have a couple of questions to which i want help with ..

1) i want to remove htc sense stuff which slows my device (takes up ram) and control whats in my ram and increase cpu speed.
2) i would to install a custom rom/kernal but i dont know which one is the most suitable for me ( i want which give max performance n stats etc etc) and does installing rom formats your apps and data ??
3) i saw this rheosoft ram expander software and there is this internal storage app as well, so i want to do both with my sd card ( 8 gb ) and yet have space for my regular use.

i would really appreciate if anyone can guide me even in one of my questions.
Thank you
Last edited by talalz94; 20th March 2014 at 03:48 PM.
20th March 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #2  
Flag Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 189

425 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by talalz94

Hello brothers, first of all i like to thank all who helped me root my device (HTC ONE V),
now that i have rooted my device (superuser), i want to avail the benefits of it but so far i am lacking in proper guidance.
so i have a couple of questions to which i want help with ..

1) i want to remove htc sense stuff which slows my device (takes up ram) and control whats in my ram and increase cpu speed.
2) i would to install a custom rom/kernal but i dont know which one is the most suitable for me ( i want which give max performance n stats etc etc) and does installing rom formats your apps and data ??
3) i saw this rheosoft ram expander software and there is this internal storage app as well, so i want to do both with my sd card ( 8 gb ) and yet have space for my regular use.

i would really appreciate if anyone can guide me even in one of my questions.
Thank you

Well, everything is hereon XDA, you just have to search and read a lot...

Start with that thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1963635
Then:
- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1996665
- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1713257
The Following User Says Thank You to bratusm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
thanks bros i have made it till installing a custom rom and kernel ( ignorance v4 n titanium kiss ) i hope its a good choice ?
21st March 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #4  
Flag Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 189

425 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by talalz94

thanks bros i have made it till installing a custom rom and kernel ( ignorance v4 n titanium kiss ) i hope its a good choice ?

It's up to you If you like it and if it's working, it's perfect...
Now that you know what to do, you can try more roms and see which you like most...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread