FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

(Help!) KK Rom error

20th March 2014, 04:19 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Englishicity
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
I seem to have an issue with CrDroid simple. Every time I try to install it it gives me a ton of errors, and fails. I have the newest twrp installed, and still it doesn't work.
Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/ieVqswg8
(pre-current twrp)

Sent from my dictionary.
20th March 2014, 04:36 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi

I seem to have an issue with CrDroid simple. Every time I try to install it it gives me a ton of errors, and fails. I have the newest twrp installed, and still it doesn't work.
Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/ieVqswg8
(pre-current twrp)

Sent from my dictionary.


in your logfile:
ro.cm.version=10.2-20131022-UNOFFICIAL-i927
ro.modversion=10.2-20131022-UNOFFICIAL-i927
but MY latest is:
ro.cm.version=10.2-20131117-UNOFFICIAL-i927
ro.modversion=10.2-20131117-UNOFFICIAL-i927
The Following User Says Thank You to bubor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2014, 06:03 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Englishicity
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Hm....
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubor

in your logfile:
ro.cm.version=10.2-20131022-UNOFFICIAL-i927
ro.modversion=10.2-20131022-UNOFFICIAL-i927
but MY latest is:
ro.cm.version=10.2-20131117-UNOFFICIAL-i927
ro.modversion=10.2-20131117-UNOFFICIAL-i927

I understand, but I mean that in that logfile it's an old one. I updated it hours ago after you said to. I will provide a new log after I'm done with this class.
20th March 2014, 06:26 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Englishicity
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi

I understand, but I mean that in that logfile it's an old one. I updated it hours ago after you said to. I will provide a new log after I'm done with this class.

New log:
http://pastebin.com/Bj92f9Gj

Sent from my dictionary.
20th March 2014, 06:45 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi

New log:
http://pastebin.com/Bj92f9Gj

Sent from my dictionary.

this still not the latest.
The Following User Says Thank You to bubor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2014, 07:03 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Englishicity
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Huh. Is there anyway I can revert to an older version and try to mass update to the newest? I swear, I just got done doing the new one, 2.6.3-3

Sent from my dictionary.
20th March 2014, 08:22 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi

Huh. Is there anyway I can revert to an older version and try to mass update to the newest? I swear, I just got done doing the new one, 2.6.3-3

Sent from my dictionary.

2.6.3.1 is the latest.
2.6.3-3 means the 3rd build of the 2.6.3.
The Following User Says Thank You to bubor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2014, 01:44 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Englishicity
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
That explains it. I got it to work, thanks a ton. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk
3rd November 2014, 03:31 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Getting Error with the Official Build 4.4.4
Hi Guys,

I'm getting the error "set_metadata_recursive: some changes faile
E:Error in /sdcard/cm-4.4.4-20141002-OFFICIAL-i927.zip(Status 7)"
The phone is now stuck in recovery.
I had placed the file in the internal memory of the phone.
I tried by placing it the external sd card earlier but i couldn't select it in the choose zip option.
i have CMW recovery v5.0.2.7 installed on my captivate.
Can you please advise.
3rd November 2014, 04:24 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz1MAC

Hi Guys,

I'm getting the error "set_metadata_recursive: some changes faile
E:Error in /sdcard/cm-4.4.4-20141002-OFFICIAL-i927.zip(Status 7)"
The phone is now stuck in recovery.
I had placed the file in the internal memory of the phone.
I tried by placing it the external sd card earlier but i couldn't select it in the choose zip option.
i have CMW recovery v5.0.2.7 installed on my captivate.
Can you please advise.

you must use latest TWRP, read whole post about installing.
The Following User Says Thank You to bubor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes