Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,414 Members 49,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wake device up faster?

Tip us?

animedreamer240
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Wake device up faster?

It's a little annoying that it takes 3 seconds for the screen to turn on from standby mode. It was almost instant on my Galaxy Note. Is there a way to make it faster?

Also, is there a way to configure the home button when you press it in? By default, it opens a web browser, but I'd rather see the power off options or something more useful.

Thanks. ^^
The Following User Says Thank You to animedreamer240 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sharingan
Old
Thanks Meter 597

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by animedreamer240 View Post
It's a little annoying that it takes 3 seconds for the screen to turn on from standby mode. It was almost instant on my Galaxy Note. Is there a way to make it faster?

Also, is there a way to configure the home button when you press it in? By default, it opens a web browser, but I'd rather see the power off options or something more useful.

Thanks. ^^
bro both of these things are different
also this is not due to lag or bad hardware it is by default and you cannot change it so stay with it

also about that home button thing open settings see if you can find something

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

ddavtian
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by animedreamer240 View Post

Thanks. ^^
What launcher are you using? On default TW home key goes to home page. Double click opens S Voice (you can turn this off in settings), long hold opens Google Now.

ky3bmu4
Old
Thanks Meter 5
This is just unbelievable how long does it take to wake up for this Tab. One of the worst things about it!