FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
Been using these for a couple years now, simply a compilation of sounds from our favorite "droid" =)

https://copy.com/3bxjvYHSRA8dKKYr

Let me know if the link expires (don't think it will).

Enjoy!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MeetFace For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MeetFace Ad-Free
20th May 2015, 10:59 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
firefox firus warning.. mp3 after unzip dosnt work.. mybe Avast dosnt like it.. or is corrupted?
20th May 2015, 06:11 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 430

More
False negative? Unless you have some other service intercepting the file.

Hmm, the original link is bad, I had to restructure my copy.com folder locally.

I'm reuploading a new file with several more notifs.
1st July 2016, 09:38 PM |#4  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I know this is an old thread, but copy.com does not allow downloads since May 2016.

Any chance of a re-up?

Thanks!
14th July 2016, 12:56 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Received the same error and could not download. I can see the files and try to click the blue download button in the topright corner but always some error typically that copy.com is not working since...blah blah. I will look for replacement since I love r2d2 and would love my phone to be that smart (someday).

<3

-John
14th July 2016, 03:03 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfollis

Received the same error and could not download. I can see the files and try to click the blue download button in the topright corner but always some error typically that copy.com is not working since...blah blah. I will look for replacement since I love r2d2 and would love my phone to be that smart (someday).

<3

-John

EDIT #1 : UPDATE: I followed the 4 videos posted and EVERYTHING is working perfectly, phone/data/wifi/bt/etc.

Thank you all !!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)