No registration required

plz Help..accidently flashed back beanstown build 22 from 4.3

OP LenonDavies

23rd March 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Palm Bay, Florida
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
I was running beans build 22 on 4.1.2 vramc3. I updated with odin a few months back and flashed nebula rom..everything was working perfectly. I then wanted to try Alliance rom and accidently flashed the old beans build 22 i was running before. Its running fine but my question is on settings it says Android 4.1.2 baseband is MJ9 and build is vramc3, can I just reflash in recovery or do I have to do the whole odin process over again??
Any help appreciated. ..
23rd March 2014, 02:11 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 4,977

3,501 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenonDavies

I was running beans build 22 on 4.1.2 vramc3. I updated with odin a few months back and flashed nebula rom..everything was working perfectly. I then wanted to try Alliance rom and accidently flashed the old beans build 22 i was running before. Its running fine but my question is on settings it says Android 4.1.2 baseband is MJ9 and build is vramc3, can I just reflash in recovery or do I have to do the whole odin process over again??
Any help appreciated. ..

Your fine. Your baseband is the modem your on
So don't sweat. You are able to flash back and forth, from 4.3 to 4.1.2 or other way around, with no issues
And sorry yes you can just reflash in recovery with no issues
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to lacoursiere18 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Palm Bay, Florida
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
your da man
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18

Your fine. Your baseband is the modem your on
So don't sweat. You are able to flash back and forth, from 4.3 to 4.1.2 or other way around, with no issues
And sorry yes you can just reflash in recovery with no issues
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Ahhh..thank you for your speedy reply...btw I love the rom anticipating a new one but cant wait to reflash n3bula ..only reason I was switching back was to play battlefield commander app on my note 2...but really I didn't play it...and for some reason didnt work on 4.3..anyways thanks a lot. .been missing air command
24th March 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 4,977

3,501 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenonDavies

Ahhh..thank you for your speedy reply...btw I love the rom anticipating a new one but cant wait to reflash n3bula ..only reason I was switching back was to play battlefield commander app on my note 2...but really I didn't play it...and for some reason didnt work on 4.3..anyways thanks a lot. .been missing air command

No worries man.. and no reason to explain I flash other roms too.. I don't always stay on my own lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread