Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,606 Members 48,711 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Droid Razr Bootloop!?

Tip us?

nikk95
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Droid Razr Bootloop!?

Hello Guys, i have a Motorola Droid Razr xt910 and it has a very strange problem, Bootloop! its not the usual problem i am not a noob so Ive tried all thats known factory reset and flashing fastboot via rsdlite i did that too but the problem comes after that. After i flash stock 4.1.2 eu firmware it boots the first time(firstboot) but then after that if i power it off and start it again it will again get stuck in bootloop. every time. tried different firmware everything. it was running on 2.3 asia f/w and i updated it to 4.1.2 after which the problem occurred!? help!!??

Vallerino WR
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikk95 View Post
Hello Guys, i have a Motorola Droid Razr xt910 and it has a very strange problem, Bootloop! its not the usual problem i am not a noob so Ive tried all thats known factory reset and flashing fastboot via rsdlite i did that too but the problem comes after that. After i flash stock 4.1.2 eu firmware it boots the first time(firstboot) but then after that if i power it off and start it again it will again get stuck in bootloop. every time. tried different firmware everything. it was running on 2.3 asia f/w and i updated it to 4.1.2 after which the problem occurred!? help!!??
yes it's strange,if you was on asia fw and flash an european one maybe don't work fine,but a rds flash set all the phone
Try to find an asia stock 4.1.2 fw,here on xda i see only latam and europe.try motorola xt910 china retail on google
FOR ALL ITALIAN WITH THE RAZR: https://www.facebook.com/MotorolaDroidRazrXt910ita

Tablet: Nexus 7 2013 (Fu'king great)
Rom: Stock

Phone1:Motorola droid razr xt 910
ROM1: 10.1.3
Launcher: Aviate

Phone2 : Samsung GT-i9001 GALAXY S Plus lcd broken
ROM : ]╬ BioHazard v.5 ╬
Launcher: Nova Launcher

ALWAYS HIT THANKS IF SOMEONE HAVE HELP YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to Vallerino WR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nikk95
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallerino WR View Post
yes it's strange,if you was on asia fw and flash an european one maybe don't work fine,but a rds flash set all the phone
Try to find an asia stock 4.1.2 fw,here on xda i see only latam and europe.try motorola xt910 china retail on google
Well asia f/w is till ics only, and latam cant be flashed both via fastboot and rsd lite, and i tried all european f/w for xt910 all gave the same problem just boots for the first time..