[Q] flashing bad esn L900 to boost?

24th March 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag CA, USA
Thanks Meter: 33

381 posts
More
I would like to flash a sprint note 2 to boost mobile. I am reading up on the boost mobile thread. And I have been reading up on CDMA Workshop. I'd like to use whats recommended in the thread here (DFS). However, I am a little confused and have a few q's.

Do I need a donor phone?

Will this work with a bad esn phone?

Thx!
24th March 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #2  
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,090

4,823 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosystreasures

I would like to flash a sprint note 2 to boost mobile. I am reading up on the boost mobile thread. And I have been reading up on CDMA Workshop. I'd like to use whats recommended in the thread here (DFS). However, I am a little confused and have a few q's.

Do I need a donor phone?

Will this work with a bad esn phone?

Thx!

I am pretty sure with boost you need a donor. Any cheap android will work but remember 4G wont work with your note 2. Also a bad esn phone can be flashed over to boost. It requires you to change the note 2 esn to match that of the donor phone. Xda does not like that kind of discussion on it's forum so dont ask for help with that in a public thread or face the wrath of the mods you will.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th March 2014, 03:53 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag CA, USA
Thanks Meter: 33

381 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso

I am pretty sure with boost you need a donor. Any cheap android will work but remember 4G wont work with your note 2. Also a bad esn phone can be flashed over to boost. It requires you to change the note 2 esn to match that of the donor phone. Xda does not like that kind of discussion on it's forum so dont ask for help with that in a public thread or face the wrath of the mods you will.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ok, I wont go that route then
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread