Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,222 Members 45,548 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

unbrick atrix rsd waiting for re-enumaration

Tip us?

luismrosa
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default unbrick atrix rsd waiting for re-enumaration

how can i solve that this is what i did t the phone get brick SO I download the sbf and rsd 5.7
the phone is whit the unlock bootloader so i get this sbf

1FF-olympus-user-2.3.4-4.5.91-110625-release-keys-signed-ATT-US-GAS_NA_OLPSGBATTSPE_P011

1FF-olympus-user-2.3.6-4.5.141-111212-release-keys-signed-ATT-US-GAS_NA_OLPSGBATTSPE_P012

i flash it the 2.3.4 and the rsd lite said "Flash failure: Phone[0000]: Phone did not re-enumerate after RAM-downloader was sent."

and the phone dont reboot so i take the battery off go to fastboot and did this

fastboot erase system
fastboot erase user data *or just data if user data doesn't work for you*
fastboot erase boot *this is important*
fastboot erase cache
fastboot reboot

Then boot into RSD mode flash the SBF file again.

but nothing happen i did whit he two sbf 2.3.4 and 2.3.6 also i try to flash the 2.3.4 via fastboot but the system image said is too large and failed

any ideas?

palmbeach05
Old
Thanks Meter 494
First off, what stock version were you on before you started flashing custom ROMs?

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

luismrosa
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
i guess wass 2.3.4 cause i flash CWM and isntall the CM7 it was running ok but one day it just reboot it selft and didnt boot up

ravilov
Old
Thanks Meter 1317

DONATE TO ME
It must have been on 2.3.4 because you flashed CWM and CM7? How is that even related?

luismrosa
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
well really dont know cause i was using the CM7 well till it failed dont know why or how so i decided to flash via rsd a stock sbf i ve flashed both i posted but still given me that error in the rsd lite re-enumeration so any ideas to solve that and flash the stock sbf on it

palmbeach05
Old
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by luismrosa View Post
well really dont know cause i was using the CM7 well till it failed dont know why or how so i decided to flash via rsd a stock sbf i ve flashed both i posted but still given me that error in the rsd lite re-enumeration so any ideas to solve that and flash the stock sbf on it
Stock 2.3.4 and stock 2.3.6 have nothing to do with CM7. They are 2 different types of ROMs. Sbfs deal with stock, and thats all we're focused on right now, the stock version.
@ravilov does his result look like a bad file download/flash or does that look like a brick caused by a downgrade?

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

ravilov
Old
(Last edited by ravilov; 26th March 2014 at 12:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1317

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05 View Post
@ravilov does his result look like a bad file download/flash or does that look like a brick caused by a downgrade?
Not sure really. Actually I'm not quite sure what he's trying to accomplish here, and why bother with SBFs if he has working fastboot. Why not just get a fruitcake, unpack it, and flash boot and system manually through fastboot?

Also, more knowledgeable people say it is actually very hard to make a true hardbrick. If the phone is showing any signs of life, it is probably fixable (unless of course there is something wrong with the hardware). So there is at least that...

ravilov
Old
Thanks Meter 1317

DONATE TO ME
Use moto-fastboot instead of fastboot. And don't be afraid to use forum search next time...

luismrosa
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
i flashed but nothing happend it stock on the unlocked screen like before

andresrivas
Old
Thanks Meter 343
Did you try moto-fastboot? (Its different than regular fastboot)

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2
Motorola Personal 501 -> Motorola StarTac -> Motorola v360 (1gb sd, iTunes, native, non-java apps) -> Motorola Rokr E2 (SDHC 8Gb, native apps, O.C., My own custom Rom, AWESOME PHONE) -> Motorola C115 (Custom Ringtones xD ) -> Motorola Milestone (A.K.A Droid) (Froyo, rooted, stolen :'( ) -> Motorola Atrix 4G (Blur ICS)

Yup. I've been a Motofan all my life so far...