HTC One M8 Bug-Find List
Hey guys...I haven't seen a thread started for this yet and since I've been toying around with my M8 all day I figured I'd share 2 bugs I seem to have found and if you guys have found any feel free to contribute. Any edits I make will be for resolutions and updates to the bugs found. So far what I've found:
- I seem to have difficulty deleting files off of the external SD card. I have my pictures saving by default to it and I noticed if I delete one it disappears then pops back up. This happens through ES File Explorer.
--Issue lies with Kit Kat version not the phone itself
- When I manually set my brightness and then open up the camera it auto increases the brightness (which I don't think is a bug) the bug however, when you exit the camera app the brightness remains the same and doesn't revert back to your manual setting.
--If you exit the camera and then shut the screen, when you turn the screen on again you have your manually set brightness back.
- the buttons like to reappear over the top in immersive mode, they appear on the side if rotation is disabled
- the task switcher has options at the top, task manager and close all that get covered by the notification bar at the top
- blinkfeed looks odd with the 4 menu buttons still appearing
- Possible static on other end when using speakerphone
- Cannot take pictures of front and back of a check with the Bank of America app check deposit feature
- Snapchat filters will cause the screen to flicker.
- When authorising Sense's access to Facebook the Facebook app will take you to your newsfeed, meaning you cant authroise until you get to the homescreen. It's somewhat confusing, if you already have a HTC phone you won't see this issue.