FORUMS

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Comfortable to use?

26th March 2014, 08:49 AM |#1  
tehknics's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
I know everyone has been hating on the black bar below the on screen keys, but I was wondering if it actually makes using the phone more comfortable since you don't have to bend your fingers quite so far to reach the keys. Just wondering if those who have used the M8 thought the same thing. Hopefully I'll get to play with one here sometime.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
26th March 2014, 08:52 AM |#2  
AngioNicholai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
It's slippery..

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app
26th March 2014, 11:16 AM |#3  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,835
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehknics

I know everyone has been hating on the black bar below the on screen keys, but I was wondering if it actually makes using the phone more comfortable since you don't have to bend your fingers quite so far to reach the keys. Just wondering if those who have used the M8 thought the same thing. Hopefully I'll get to play with one here sometime.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Yeah it's ok hopefully someone will get rid of the black bar and make it transparent
26th March 2014, 12:02 PM |#4  
matt95's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Verona
Thanks Meter: 2,363
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut

Yeah it's ok hopefully someone will get rid of the black bar and make it transparent

How could that happen
26th March 2014, 12:40 PM |#5  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,835
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt95

How could that happen

I meant the black bar behind the buttons lol
18th May 2014, 10:49 AM |#6  
Razer9's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehknics

I know everyone has been hating on the black bar below the on screen keys, but I was wondering if it actually makes using the phone more comfortable since you don't have to bend your fingers quite so far to reach the keys. Just wondering if those who have used the M8 thought the same thing. Hopefully I'll get to play with one here sometime.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

You'll get used to it . The main concern is the size of the phone so I think that will be your main problem.
18th May 2014, 04:17 PM |#7  
tehknics's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer9

You'll get used to it . The main concern is the size of the phone so I think that will be your main problem.

Yah neither have been issues since I got the phone just after launch. Definitely a sweet phone!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes