Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,248 Members 39,321 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bootloader

Tip us?
 
Andrija231
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 163
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default Bootloader

Why doesn't sony send me unlock key to email ? I followed their guide :http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions , and have sent one request last night, and one this morning, but nothing arrived to my mail. How much time should pass, for them to send me the key ??
 
St.Jimmy90
Old
#2  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 504
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Frankfurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231 View Post
Why doesn't sony send me unlock key to email ? I followed their guide :http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions , and have sent one request last night, and one this morning, but nothing arrived to my mail. How much time should pass, for them to send me the key ??
Did you check you spam and junk folders?
 
Andrija231
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 163
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90 View Post
Did you check you spam and junk folders?
Yes i have checked them too many times

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
 
St.Jimmy90
Old
#4  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 504
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Frankfurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231 View Post
Yes i have checked them too many times

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Are you sure that you typed your email correctly without any typos?
 
Andrija231
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 163
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90 View Post
Are you sure that you typed your email correctly without any typos?
Yes I did it very carefully. From your writing I assume the key should be sent immediately?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
 
St.Jimmy90
Old
#6  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 504
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Frankfurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231 View Post
Yes I did it very carefully. From your writing I assume the key should be sent immediately?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
I'm sure I got mine immediately.... sry mate, but I can't help you on that
 
St.Jimmy90
Old
#7  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 504
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Frankfurt
I'm glad to hear that
"We're here for a good time, not a long time" - Colin McRae
You can't control the wind, but you can set your sails
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” - Mark Twain
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Glass XE20.1 Update Brings Improved Contacts, Head Nudge, New Cards and Commands

Ever since Google unveiled Android Wear earlier this … more

Remote Control Your Android Device with Monitordroid

The Android OS showsgreat potential in many areas. One of most interesting things that … more

Intel Partners with Unity to Support Android on Intel-Based Devices

Intel, largely known for their long-standing reputation as the king of … more

Device Review: Samsung Gear Live

Recently, Google announced Android Wear to the world. Android Wear is the Android-based initiative from … more