FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Well, here it is. I hope this would help. Currently I dont know where to post but Moderators feel free to move the thread anywhere he wants.

Code:
 1|shell@klte:/ $ ls -al /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name
ls -al /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 aboot -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p6
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 apnhlos -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p1
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 backup -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p18
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 boot -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p15
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 cache -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p24
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 dbi -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p4
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 ddr -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p5
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 efs -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p12
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 fota -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p17
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 fsc -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p19
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 fsg -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p9
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 hidden -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p25
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 modem -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 modemst1 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p13
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 modemst2 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p14
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 pad -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p10
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 param -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p11
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 persdata -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p22
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 persist -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p21
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 recovery -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p16
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 rpm -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p7
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 sbl1 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p3
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 ssd -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p20
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 system -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p23
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 tz -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p8
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 userdata -> /dev/block/mm
cblk0p26
shell@klte:/ $
As of now, there is no root, so there is no way for me to dump those partitions. Any help is welcome! Please PM's if interested!
Last edited by leoaudio13; 26th March 2014 at 04:46 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leoaudio13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2014, 08:59 AM |#2  
leoaudio13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Somewhere on Earth
Thanks Meter: 194
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoaudio13

Well, here it is. I hope this would help. Currently I dont know where to post but Moderators feel free to move the thread anywhere he wants.

Code:
 1|shell@klte:/ $ ls -al /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name
ls -al /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 aboot -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p6
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 apnhlos -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p1
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 backup -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p18
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 boot -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p15
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 cache -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p24
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 dbi -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p4
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 ddr -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p5
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 efs -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p12
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 fota -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p17
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 fsc -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p19
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 fsg -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p9
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 hidden -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p25
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 modem -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 modemst1 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p13
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 modemst2 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p14
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 pad -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p10
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 param -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p11
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 persdata -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p22
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 persist -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p21
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 recovery -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p16
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 rpm -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p7
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 sbl1 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p3
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 ssd -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p20
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 system -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p23
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 tz -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p8
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 userdata -> /dev/block/mm
cblk0p26
shell@klte:/ $
As of now, there is no root, so there is no way for me to dump those partitions. Any help is welcome! Please PM's if interested!

NOTE: this is for 900F model Snapdragon 801

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
27th March 2014, 10:07 PM |#3  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,283
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoaudio13

NOTE: this is for 900F model Snapdragon 801

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Tried with kingo root or the other one not sure if it's allow to mention it.

?

Also it seems to be rooted already

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51421598
nop
Last edited by LastStandingDroid; 27th March 2014 at 10:10 PM.
27th March 2014, 10:11 PM |#4  
PlayfulGod's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Dalton
Thanks Meter: 3,021
 
Donate to Me
More
someone want to get this for me?

/proc/config.gz
28th March 2014, 06:56 AM |#5  
leoaudio13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Somewhere on Earth
Thanks Meter: 194
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod

someone want to get this for me?

/proc/config.gz

I think u already got it ?
28th March 2014, 07:22 AM |#6  
PlayfulGod's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Dalton
Thanks Meter: 3,021
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoaudio13

I think u already got it ?

nah, I could attempt to extract it from the kernel, just figured if it existed in proc would be easier to get. lol
1st April 2014, 11:49 AM |#7  
thehacker911's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 259
 
More
Thank you. The parameters of SM-G900F? Is important to then I can take the test kernel ready!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehacker911 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 02:03 PM |#8  
PlayfulGod's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Dalton
Thanks Meter: 3,021
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehacker911

Thank you. The parameters of SM-G900F? Is important to then I can take the test kernel ready!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

if you use by-name it will be universal as far as fstabs and updater-scripts.

Code:
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/boot
1st April 2014, 02:52 PM |#9  
leoaudio13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Somewhere on Earth
Thanks Meter: 194
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehacker911

Thank you. The parameters of SM-G900F? Is important to then I can take the test kernel ready!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

I can test if you finished compiling the kernel!
1st April 2014, 03:03 PM |#10  
PlayfulGod's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Dalton
Thanks Meter: 3,021
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoaudio13

I can test if you finished compiling the kernel!

you've tested one compiled kernel already

lol it remained stock, but was compiled from src.
The Following User Says Thank You to PlayfulGod For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes