FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey,


I was trying to install the S5 digital clock on my note and I forgot to backup the stock version. I now have no digital clock widget or lockscreen :|
Has anyone got a link to the stock samsung version so I can have it back on my lockscreen and homescreen?
26th March 2014, 10:39 PM |#2  
Mr.Bola's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everytime Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkiest

Hey,


I was trying to install the S5 digital clock on my note and I forgot to backup the stock version. I now have no digital clock widget or lockscreen :|
Has anyone got a link to the stock samsung version so I can have it back on my lockscreen and homescreen?

You are install normal apk or put system
26th March 2014, 10:44 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bola

You are install normal apk or put system

I out it in the system and that's where I messed up. Is there a way to recover it or will I need to look for a download?
26th March 2014, 10:50 PM |#4  
Mr.Bola's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everytime Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkiest

I out it in the system and that's where I messed up. Is there a way to recover it or will I need to look for a download?

Go to setting/aplication manager click Clock(Digital) uninstall updates.
26th March 2014, 10:54 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bola

Go to setting/aplication manager click Clock(Digital) uninstall updates.



Just had a llook and I can't see the digital clock app?? Not sure what has happens here, I checked gje app folder and its on their, I clicked it and it just says "unable to install app"
26th March 2014, 11:16 PM |#6  
Mr.Bola's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everytime Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkiest

Just had a llook and I can't see the digital clock app?? Not sure what has happens here, I checked gje app folder and its on their, I clicked it and it just says "unable to install app"

Look ss
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshots_2014-03-27-00-03-31.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	2652193  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes