FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Ouya/CM11 Screenshots/Pics

27th March 2014, 03:51 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag Bringhurst
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
CM11 is trucking along with nightlys. I know I am having a blast with it so I thought I would share some pics of my setup. Nothing fancy just an oppertunity to show everyone how its looking and encourage others to look into trying it out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Recovery1.jpg
Views:	1728
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	2652508   Click image for larger version

Name:	OptApps.jpg
Views:	1603
Size:	243.1 KB
ID:	2652509   Click image for larger version

Name:	Desk1.jpg
Views:	1920
Size:	236.7 KB
ID:	2652510  
27th March 2014, 04:06 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Am hoping now we have CM11 the custom Rom's will start to pickup i.e. Openelec etc.



Quote:
Originally Posted by KJRob

CM11 is trucking along with nightlys. I know I am having a blast with it so I thought I would share some pics of my setup. Nothing fancy just an oppertunity to show everyone how its looking and encourage others to look into trying it out.

27th March 2014, 02:49 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Bringhurst
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Openelec
Quote:
Originally Posted by teros

Am hoping now we have CM11 the custom Rom's will start to pickup i.e. Openelec etc.


AFAIK Openelec will not run on any Android device. IMO CM11 is the Premier ROM for all anyway. PAC ROMs are pretty awesome too. Since Ouya is shying away from hardware, and focusing on the Ouya OS, IDK if we will see much more Dev work.

Info on switching focus to OS:
http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2014...ding-campaign/

Openelec on Android info:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172778
27th March 2014, 11:12 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hopefully a linux rom then...Android is ok just it's not really that good for media centre use as an OS....Plus want something i can easily put transmission, sickbeard onto and as it stands can't really do it that easily.


Quote:
Originally Posted by KJRob

AFAIK Openelec will not run on any Android device. IMO CM11 is the Premier ROM for all anyway. PAC ROMs are pretty awesome too. Since Ouya is shying away from hardware, and focusing on the Ouya OS, IDK if we will see much more Dev work.

Info on switching focus to OS:
http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2014...ding-campaign/

Openelec on Android info:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172778

27th March 2014, 11:54 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Bringhurst
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Media Center
Quote:
Originally Posted by teros

Hopefully a linux rom then...Android is ok just it's not really that good for media centre use as an OS....Plus want something i can easily put transmission, sickbeard onto and as it stands can't really do it that easily.


XBMC works very well as a Media Center. We have cut the cord and use our antenna (for local news) and XBMC for all of our TV shows and movies. Up until I got the Ouya we used a PC with XBMC.
27th March 2014, 07:23 PM |#6  
lartomar2002's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Near Kennedy Space Center, Florida
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJRob

CM11 is trucking along with nightlys. I know I am having a blast with it so I thought I would share some pics of my setup. Nothing fancy just an oppertunity to show everyone how its looking and encourage others to look into trying it out.

Was this just a regular flash? I am rooted and have CWM.
27th March 2014, 11:50 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Bringhurst
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Flashing
Quote:
Originally Posted by lartomar2002

Was this just a regular flash? I am rooted and have CWM.

You need to flash the newest CWM recovery, Ouya bootmenu, CM11 and Gapps. Its really pretty simple. Instructions and links in the CM11 thread. .
The Following User Says Thank You to KJRob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2014, 06:47 AM |#8  
Alexsandra's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJRob

CM11 is trucking along with nightlys. I know I am having a blast with it so I thought I would share some pics of my setup. Nothing fancy just an oppertunity to show everyone how its looking and encourage others to look into trying it out.

Can Ouya dual boot stock rom and cm11?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
1st October 2014, 01:01 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Install Ouya Anywhere in CM11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexsandra

Can Ouya dual boot stock rom and cm11?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

No need to dual boot. Just install the 4 apks for Ouya Anywhere after you get CM11 up and running. Got the best of both worlds on mine, and it runs smoother then before.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes