Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

samsung galaxy s5 case?which galaxy s5 case will you guys choose?

Tip us?
 
haic
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Angry samsung galaxy s5 case?which galaxy s5 case will you guys choose?

Although samsung galaxy s5 is still in the pre-sale period,there are so many samsung galaxy s5 cases on the market . which galaxy s5 case will you guys choose?if possible ,please post the samsung galaxy s5 case you have bought
 
peggycute1987
Old
(Last edited by peggycute1987; 27th March 2014 at 04:33 AM.)
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by haic View Post
Although samsung galaxy s5 is still in the pre-sale period,there are so many samsung galaxy s5 cases on the market . which galaxy s5 case will you guys choose?if possible ,please post the samsung galaxy s5 case you have bought
I want to buy one too,do guys in this forum have any suggestions?
 
steejkdj
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggycute1987 View Post
I want to buy one too,do guys in this forum have any suggestions?
which model?
 
Spartagek
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 74
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Noord-Brabant

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by haic View Post
Although samsung galaxy s5 is still in the pre-sale period,there are so many samsung galaxy s5 cases on the market . which galaxy s5 case will you guys choose?if possible ,please post the samsung galaxy s5 case you have bought
i'm wondering ......


What model phone are you looking for ?
 
wasubi
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jan 2009
Just placed an order through the Spigen Website for the Neo Hybrid case in red - can't get these cases in Australia, well can't get them without a ridiculous premium price tag slapped on! The best looking case i've seen yet, got a bumper style look to it. Great review for the S4 and Note 3 versions of it, so hopefully can't go wrong with one on the S5.
Got 50% off the Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector also, so i'm very happy with that. I can highly recommend this particular screen protector. Got one currently on my S3 and it's almost been on for 2 years and i've never encountered any discoloration or deterioration, bubbling lifting etc. And i've often got oily hands from work and use the phone almost 24/7. So can't wait to get them and of course the phone!

http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsung...eo-hybrid.html

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	id_nh_main.jpg
Views:	1636
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	2653107  
 
chelsea.tone
Old
(Last edited by chelsea.tone; 5th April 2014 at 01:22 PM.)
#6  
chelsea.tone's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 70
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Birmingham

 
DONATE TO ME
I'm awaiting a Spigen Ultra Hybrid (Crystal Clear). Will let you know how it is once S5 arrives this Friday. Got it on amazon for 7.99 + free delivery, but its gone up to 9.99 now.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spigen-Japan...n+ultra+hybrid
Attached Images
 
Too Much Tech...Not Enough Money

Awaiting Galaxy S5
 
lemorico
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2010
Thumbs up Great

I've seen this spigen and I thnk I'll buy it
 
0mega007
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 550
Join Date: Dec 2011
otterbox commuter, just released on amazon, too bad theres no charging port rubber cover this time, because of the plastic cover that the phone has, i rather have the rubber one too, to protect more
 
MrHyde03
Old
#9  
MrHyde03's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 848
Posts: 815
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ooltewah

 
DONATE TO ME
When its available, the Seidio Convert with holster. Nothing stronger and you don't get the annoyingly stiff buttons like on Otter box.
Make sure to hit THANKS
If you like what I've done, please consider buying me a beer or helping me pay off my college loans
In the spirit of open source, feel free to use/reuse anything I post unless otherwise noted in the thread OP. Just be sure to give proper credits and a link to the OP.

Verizon Galaxy S5
SlymHyde -= Fast & Stable =-

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5110
Terok Nor v3 -==- Reliable -==- Smooth -==-

My github
 
undergrad
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 116
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasubi View Post
Just placed an order through the Spigen Website for the Neo Hybrid case in red - can't get these cases in Australia, well can't get them without a ridiculous premium price tag slapped on! The best looking case i've seen yet, got a bumper style look to it. Great review for the S4 and Note 3 versions of it, so hopefully can't go wrong with one on the S5.
Got 50% off the Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector also, so i'm very happy with that. I can highly recommend this particular screen protector. Got one currently on my S3 and it's almost been on for 2 years and i've never encountered any discoloration or deterioration, bubbling lifting etc. And i've often got oily hands from work and use the phone almost 24/7. So can't wait to get them and of course the phone!

http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsung...eo-hybrid.html

I'm planning on getting this one as well.
I'm disappointed that they don't have a black trim for the case. I may end up just purchasing the silver one and spray paint the trim black
In the meantime I have ordered the Spigen AIR BUMPER for $14
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes