Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

samsung galaxy s5 case?which galaxy s5 case will you guys choose?

Tip us?

haic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Angry samsung galaxy s5 case?which galaxy s5 case will you guys choose?

Although samsung galaxy s5 is still in the pre-sale period,there are so many samsung galaxy s5 cases on the market . which galaxy s5 case will you guys choose?if possible ,please post the samsung galaxy s5 case you have bought

peggycute1987
Old
(Last edited by peggycute1987; 27th March 2014 at 04:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by haic View Post
Although samsung galaxy s5 is still in the pre-sale period,there are so many samsung galaxy s5 cases on the market . which galaxy s5 case will you guys choose?if possible ,please post the samsung galaxy s5 case you have bought
I want to buy one too,do guys in this forum have any suggestions?

steejkdj
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggycute1987 View Post
I want to buy one too,do guys in this forum have any suggestions?
which model?

Spartagek
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by haic View Post
i'm wondering ......

What model phone are you looking for ?

wasubi
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Just placed an order through the Spigen Website for the Neo Hybrid case in red - can't get these cases in Australia, well can't get them without a ridiculous premium price tag slapped on! The best looking case i've seen yet, got a bumper style look to it. Great review for the S4 and Note 3 versions of it, so hopefully can't go wrong with one on the S5.
Got 50% off the Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector also, so i'm very happy with that. I can highly recommend this particular screen protector. Got one currently on my S3 and it's almost been on for 2 years and i've never encountered any discoloration or deterioration, bubbling lifting etc. And i've often got oily hands from work and use the phone almost 24/7. So can't wait to get them and of course the phone!

http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsung...eo-hybrid.html

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	id_nh_main.jpg
Views:	1636
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	2653107  

chelsea.tone
Old
(Last edited by chelsea.tone; 5th April 2014 at 01:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
I'm awaiting a Spigen Ultra Hybrid (Crystal Clear). Will let you know how it is once S5 arrives this Friday. Got it on amazon for 7.99 + free delivery, but its gone up to 9.99 now.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spigen-Japan...n+ultra+hybrid
Attached Images

Too Much Tech...Not Enough Money

Awaiting Galaxy S5

lemorico
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Great

I've seen this spigen and I thnk I'll buy it

0mega007
Old
Thanks Meter 35
otterbox commuter, just released on amazon, too bad theres no charging port rubber cover this time, because of the plastic cover that the phone has, i rather have the rubber one too, to protect more

MrHyde03
Old
Thanks Meter 848

DONATE TO ME
When its available, the Seidio Convert with holster. Nothing stronger and you don't get the annoyingly stiff buttons like on Otter box.
Make sure to hit THANKS
If you like what I've done, please consider buying me a beer or helping me pay off my college loans
In the spirit of open source, feel free to use/reuse anything I post unless otherwise noted in the thread OP. Just be sure to give proper credits and a link to the OP.

Verizon Galaxy S5
SlymHyde -= Fast & Stable =-

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5110
Terok Nor v3 -==- Reliable -==- Smooth -==-

My github

undergrad
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasubi View Post
Just placed an order through the Spigen Website for the Neo Hybrid case in red - can't get these cases in Australia, well can't get them without a ridiculous premium price tag slapped on! The best looking case i've seen yet, got a bumper style look to it. Great review for the S4 and Note 3 versions of it, so hopefully can't go wrong with one on the S5.
Got 50% off the Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector also, so i'm very happy with that. I can highly recommend this particular screen protector. Got one currently on my S3 and it's almost been on for 2 years and i've never encountered any discoloration or deterioration, bubbling lifting etc. And i've often got oily hands from work and use the phone almost 24/7. So can't wait to get them and of course the phone!

http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsung...eo-hybrid.html

I'm planning on getting this one as well.
I'm disappointed that they don't have a black trim for the case. I may end up just purchasing the silver one and spray paint the trim black
In the meantime I have ordered the Spigen AIR BUMPER for $14