Droid Turbo Rooted, Bezel-less Oppo R7 Seen – XDA TV

The post Droid Turbo Rooted, Bezel-less Oppo R7 Seen – XDA TV appeared first on xda-developers. … more

LG G4 Note Leaks

The post LG G4 Note Leaks appeared first on xda-developers. … more

Compact Volume Panel for CM12

The post Compact Volume Panel for CM12 appeared first on xda-developers. … more

HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices

The post HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices appeared first on xda-developers. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Can Someone Please Upload The HTC Notes Apk?

27th March 2014, 04:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Can Someone Please Upload The HTC Notes Apk? It doesn't seem to be on our M8's. Thanks
27th March 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #2  
HolyAngel's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 6,642
 
2,765 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artpena2323

Can Someone Please Upload The HTC Notes Apk? It doesn't seem to be on our M8's. Thanks

Here ya go, attached it ^^
Attached Files
File Type: apk HtcNotes.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.86 MB, 29514 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HolyAngel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAngel

Here ya go, attached it ^^

I wonder if it will work. I haven't tried. Yet. Thank u again
28th March 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #4  
HolyAngel's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 6,642
 
2,765 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artpena2323

I wonder if it will work. I haven't tried. Yet. Thank u again

Sadly it does not work , sorry. I wasn't able to test before now. Will need to be ported or something..
29th March 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #5  
justjayhere's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 217
 
686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAngel

Sadly it does not work , sorry. I wasn't able to test before now. Will need to be ported or something..

Did you add to system/apps and fix permissions then reboot..

Current Device : HTC One MAX / Retired HTC Devices: DNA, Rezound, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Eris
29th March 2014, 04:44 AM   |  #6  
HolyAngel's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 6,642
 
2,765 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjayhere

Did you add to system/apps and fix permissions then reboot..

Current Device : HTC One MAX / Retired HTC Devices: DNA, Rezound, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Eris

Yeah I did, tried system/app and system/priv-app, just fc's anytime you open it.
8th June 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #7  
jaggrey's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
That doesn't sync with Evernote like Notes does.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
11th June 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #8  
Skizzy034's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,034
 
4,988 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Yea all I see is Scribble with Viper Rom. No specific Notes app. Must be there isn't one for the international version either?

Sent from my VK810 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th June 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #9  
krazyace35's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 154
 
462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by artpena2323

Can Someone Please Upload The HTC Notes Apk? It doesn't seem to be on our M8's. Thanks

Go here and download the HtcNotes.zip works great thanks to @smw6180 @puertoblack2003
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1685889

NOTE: I'm not sure if it flashes I just extracted the 3 apk's and put them in priv-app and fixed permissions to rw-r--r- then extracted the 2 lib's and put them in the lib folder and changed permissions to rw-r--r- and reboot phone


Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Last edited by krazyace35; 13th June 2014 at 10:12 PM.
25th June 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #10  
Member
Flag Stamford, UK
Thanks Meter: 7
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyace35

Go here and download the HtcNotes.zip works great thanks to @smw6180 @puertoblack2003
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1685889

NOTE: I'm not sure if it flashes I just extracted the 3 apk's and put them in priv-app and fixed permissions to rw-r--r- then extracted the 2 lib's and put them in the lib folder and changed permissions to rw-r--r- and reboot phone


Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the noob question but how do I change the permissions to rw within the phone? Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes