Audio output reviews and opinions

27th March 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

51 posts
Im interested in your opinions of the audio output through earphones or headphones.
Post some reviews, personal reviews
Here is a review i found that goes in depth about the M8 audio abilities
http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_m8-review-1062p7.php.

I took some time listening with yamaha eph -100s and the amp is powerful, nice sound stage and very clean. I think it sounds better with boom sound off on some tracks.
Last edited by daddydark; 29th March 2014 at 05:13 AM. Reason: update
29th March 2014, 05:18 AM   |  #2  
OP Member

51 posts
Coming from the Lg g2 i am really impressed with the volume and quality of the audio output to earphones
29th March 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 112

483 posts
More
How loud is minimum volume?, I know the max is load but does that mean minimum volume is also high, I like listening to music quietly at night, is the base volume much higher than your other phones?
29th March 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

51 posts
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjsoo

How loud is minimum volume?, I know the max is load but does that mean minimum volume is also high, I like listening to music quietly at night, is the base volume much higher than your other phones?

It is pretty low, from my experience boom sound makes it a lot louder. It might be good to turn it off for night listening.
13th April 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #5  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 94

454 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddydark

Coming from the Lg g2 i am really impressed with the volume and quality of the audio output to earphones

I have the g2, hows the battery compare?
was it worth the change?
14th April 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 14

106 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodom_hc

was it worth the change?

I came from the G2 and the battery isn't as good but it shouldn't come as a surprise considering mah ratings. I'm a heavy user but the m8 still gets me by. I don't have any regrets switching.
14th April 2014, 01:33 AM   |  #7  
OP Member

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodom_hc

was it worth the change?

I Can honestly say the m8 is as good or better in battery life. I dont have any data to back it up, but in my everyday heavy to moderate use I can easily go 24 hrs before needing a charge.
14th April 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 14

106 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddydark

I Can honestly say the m8 is as good or better in battery life. I dont have any data to back it up, but in my everyday heavy to moderate use I can easily go 24 hrs before needing a charge.

Lol no way. I love the m8 more than any phone I've ever had but the g2 trumps the one in battery life noticeably. I know we all love this phone but let's not let that blind us when giving advice.
14th April 2014, 03:13 AM   |  #9  
OP Member

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsoto87

Lol no way. I love the m8 more than any phone I've ever had but the g2 trumps the one in battery life noticeably. I know we all love this phone but let's not let that blind us when giving advice.

Sorry you disagree friend, But from my usage I can go 24 hours of what i call moderate to heavy use, chromecasting netflix while web surfing browsing and downloading apps and so on and believe me when I say 24 hours.
Everyone uses their device differently so feel free to share your experience. By the way this thread is about audio.
14th April 2014, 06:56 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 92

496 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsoto87

http://www.phonearena.com/news/HTC-O...urance_id54352

And now back to audio
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread