FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Im interested in your opinions of the audio output through earphones or headphones.
Post some reviews, personal reviews
Here is a review i found that goes in depth about the M8 audio abilities
http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_m8-review-1062p7.php.

I took some time listening with yamaha eph -100s and the amp is powerful, nice sound stage and very clean. I think it sounds better with boom sound off on some tracks.
Last edited by daddydark; 29th March 2014 at 05:13 AM. Reason: update
29th March 2014, 05:18 AM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Coming from the Lg g2 i am really impressed with the volume and quality of the audio output to earphones
29th March 2014, 01:15 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
How loud is minimum volume?, I know the max is load but does that mean minimum volume is also high, I like listening to music quietly at night, is the base volume much higher than your other phones?
29th March 2014, 02:28 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjsoo

How loud is minimum volume?, I know the max is load but does that mean minimum volume is also high, I like listening to music quietly at night, is the base volume much higher than your other phones?

It is pretty low, from my experience boom sound makes it a lot louder. It might be good to turn it off for night listening.
13th April 2014, 11:14 PM |#5  
bodom_hc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddydark

Coming from the Lg g2 i am really impressed with the volume and quality of the audio output to earphones

I have the g2, hows the battery compare?
was it worth the change?
14th April 2014, 12:38 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodom_hc

I have the g2, hows the battery compare?
was it worth the change?

I came from the G2 and the battery isn't as good but it shouldn't come as a surprise considering mah ratings. I'm a heavy user but the m8 still gets me by. I don't have any regrets switching.
14th April 2014, 01:33 AM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodom_hc

I have the g2, hows the battery compare?
was it worth the change?

I Can honestly say the m8 is as good or better in battery life. I dont have any data to back it up, but in my everyday heavy to moderate use I can easily go 24 hrs before needing a charge.
14th April 2014, 01:35 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddydark

I Can honestly say the m8 is as good or better in battery life. I dont have any data to back it up, but in my everyday heavy to moderate use I can easily go 24 hrs before needing a charge.

Lol no way. I love the m8 more than any phone I've ever had but the g2 trumps the one in battery life noticeably. I know we all love this phone but let's not let that blind us when giving advice.
14th April 2014, 03:13 AM |#9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsoto87

Lol no way. I love the m8 more than any phone I've ever had but the g2 trumps the one in battery life noticeably. I know we all love this phone but let's not let that blind us when giving advice.

Sorry you disagree friend, But from my usage I can go 24 hours of what i call moderate to heavy use, chromecasting netflix while web surfing browsing and downloading apps and so on and believe me when I say 24 hours.
Everyone uses their device differently so feel free to share your experience. By the way this thread is about audio.
14th April 2014, 06:56 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 116
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsoto87

Lol no way. I love the m8 more than any phone I've ever had but the g2 trumps the one in battery life noticeably. I know we all love this phone but let's not let that blind us when giving advice.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/HTC-O...urance_id54352

And now back to audio
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes