Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 47,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

50gb Google Drive?

Tip us?

Fidelio_o
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 142
Default 50gb Google Drive?

Has anyone been able to claim their 50gb Google Drive offer? Didn't get no pop up for it when I opened the app.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

nunyabiziz
Old
Thanks Meter 55
No 50gb offer here. I was just wondering if I did or didn't do something that was required for this promo

Mobile speed:

Home speed:

Fidelio_o
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunyabiziz View Post
No 50gb offer here. I was just wondering if I did or didn't do something that was required for this promo

Same man. Can't figure it out. HTC says to go through the Google Drive app and it should say redeem....but didn't get anything.

nunyabiziz
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Just got off the phone with Google drive support and they manually applied the 50gb offer to my account

Mobile speed:

Home speed:

quickxlr8
Old
Thanks Meter 1
i think we can all thank AT&T for not having the 50gb google drive offer. They might've opted to be excluded from it like the Dropbox offer for their Galaxy S4. If you check the HTC Advantage features inside the box, this feature is not listed there

exbarboss
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Just redeemed my 50GBs of data through the phone. Called support and representative was surprised that there is an offer but it is not displaying in app. He asked me to take a tour option and it didn't help. Maybe there is a way to clear app data from app management?!

CyclingVinnie
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by exbarboss View Post
Just redeemed my 50GBs of data through the phone. Called support and representative was surprised that there is an offer but it is not displaying in app. He asked me to take a tour option and it didn't help. Maybe there is a way to clear app data from app management?!
Just call google. I dont even have an android phone (yet) but saw another thread on here and followed the instructions and got 65gb in 2 mins

I did everything on here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2698548

akhobbes
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I called HTC support and they manually sent me an activation email where I clicked and added the storage.

http://www.htc.com/us/contact/phone/

I called the US number

ItnStln
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by exbarboss View Post
What's their phone number? I am having the same issue.

exbarboss
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItnStln View Post
What's their phone number? I am having the same issue.
Go to the Google.drive web site. There will be an option contact us. And request a call.