Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

mobileuncle MTK tool 2.9.9 newest

Tip us?

kiyee
Old
(Last edited by kiyee; 28th March 2014 at 05:58 AM.) Reason: ..
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Smile mobileuncle MTK tool 2.9.9 newest

mobileuncle MTK tool 2014.01.11v2.9.9
Uncle mobile toolkit is Android mobile uncle ROM group publishing tools, can enter the engineering model directly by the toolkit and Recovery mode, and brush card Recovery module in the system.This tool need the ROOT cell phone can use all functions.
After the version of the V2.8.0(include 2.8) Support card brush MTK quad-core scheme MT6589 aircraft Recovery module.
If your S1 Boot Version is 2.14.J.2.6,u can use it to flash CWM .
all in this in chinese
version change log:
http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-102500-1-1.html
Attached Files
File Type: apk mobileuncle MTK toolv2.9.9.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.28 MB, 35420 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kiyee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ajlaghari
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default need your help

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyee View Post
mobileuncle MTK tool 2014.01.11v2.9.9
Uncle mobile toolkit is Android mobile uncle ROM group publishing tools, can enter the engineering model directly by the toolkit and Recovery mode, and brush card Recovery module in the system.This tool need the ROOT cell phone can use all functions.
After the version of the V2.8.0(include 2.8) Support card brush MTK quad-core scheme MT6589 aircraft Recovery module.
If your S1 Boot Version is 2.14.J.2.6,u can use it to flash CWM .
all in this in chinese
version change log:
http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-102500-1-1.html
sir iam from Pakistan i bought cell phone which is td-scdma here 3g works only with wcdma can u plz help me how to change its frequency to wcdma so i can b able to use 3g ??
The Following User Says Thank You to ajlaghari For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Djmerikhi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i can not work in engineer mode(mtk)
my device huawei g700-u10....
....i need change imei becuse after break phone(bootloop) imei phone lost.

Djmerikhi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I did everything right but when I press "send AT Command" appear An error on my screen "failed to send AT command" what did I do wrong? what can I do to fix it?

blacklistedshehzada
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Engineer Mode

Hey,
Talking about the engineer mode. I recently followed a thread that showed to replace the Engineer mode file with the system defined one with some permissions. After following each step very carefully, mobile uncle tools still doesn't open the Engineer mode. Any suggestions that you can help with?