Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,670 Members 44,283 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Note 3 disconnects and reconnects to my pc every few mnutes

Tip us?

alt230
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] Note 3 disconnects and reconnects to my pc every few mnutes

I have a vzw note 3, Model SM-N900V, android 4.3, baseband N900VVRUBMJE, kernel 3.4.0

When connected to the PC it connects as a media device and eventually shows the root directory. It then disconnects and reconnects every few minutes. Another, possibly related issue is the wifi connection is characterized as "unstable" in pop-ups on the phone. This only happens if Mobile Data is unchecked.

landshark68
Old
Thanks Meter 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by alt230 View Post
I have a vzw note 3, Model SM-N900V, android 4.3, baseband N900VVRUBMJE, kernel 3.4.0

When connected to the PC it connects as a media device and eventually shows the root directory. It then disconnects and reconnects every few minutes. Another, possibly related issue is the wifi connection is characterized as "unstable" in pop-ups on the phone. This only happens if Mobile Data is unchecked.
You might want to maybe, I don't know, ask this in the vzw Note 3 forum instead of the vzw Galaxy S3 forum.
Shouldn't we treat this world like the garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus.......sometimes the circus comes to you
The Following User Says Thank You to landshark68 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alt230
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark68 View Post
You might want to maybe, I don't know, ask this in the vzw Note 3 forum instead of the vzw Galaxy S3 forum.
Absolutely. I can't find the Note 3 Q&A (help) forum. I also can't get the search to work for me (I always get the cat).
Tags
connections, note3, unstable, wifi