[Q] How to update Att&t S4 I to kitkat or install any working rom with safe strap? ??

28th March 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I have a sgh I337 s4 which is still on android 4.2.2 I want to update it a new os or even a custom rom for better performance. I've been trying for weeks every time I try to update it gives me the whole " update interruption try again in 24H" ... I have tried to install many custom recoveries only one that worked was safe strap I am a newbie looking to get better performance out his phone and to use my galaxy gear please help ... my phone is of the "MF3" build ... I've tried do a factory reset but doesn't work every time it goes to "downloading target do not turn off" and remains that way for hours!!!! HELP!!!
29th March 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 629

1,257 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQSpotz

I have a sgh I337 s4 which is still on android 4.2.2 I want to update it a new os or even a custom rom for better performance. I've been trying for weeks every time I try to update it gives me the whole " update interruption try again in 24H" ... I have tried to install many custom recoveries only one that worked was safe strap I am a newbie looking to get better performance out his phone and to use my galaxy gear please help ... my phone is of the "MF3" build ... I've tried do a factory reset but doesn't work every time it goes to "downloading target do not turn off" and remains that way for hours!!!! HELP!!!

If you want to update, look in the general section and get the ODIN tars for MK2 (4.3). From there you can check the All Things MK2 and NB1 and use that to help you flash any ROM listed in there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeadlySin9 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hopefully that works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread