[Q] Disable Data on unrooted mobile

29th March 2014, 11:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

130 posts
Hi,

My daughter will get a s3 mini with a prepaid contract. She can use wifi at home, but she shall not use data via 3G etc because of the costs. Is there a way to disable Data almost permanently? I like to avoid that she enable it by random, and maybe she doesn't recognize.

Is there a method or an app for this? But it should be a way without root, because phone is new and I want keep guarantee.
Maybe it is no phone specific question. Where can I post it in a generell Android forum, if there is no S3mini solution?

Regards Odiad
29th March 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 138

623 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiad

Hi,

My daughter will get a s3 mini with a prepaid contract. She can use wifi at home, but she shall not use data via 3G etc because of the costs. Is there a way to disable Data almost permanently? I like to avoid that she enable it by random, and maybe she doesn't recognize.

Is there a method or an app for this? But it should be a way without root, because phone is new and I want keep guarantee.
Maybe it is no phone specific question. Where can I post it in a generell Android forum, if there is no S3mini solution?

Regards Odiad

hi, you can try this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...t.apndroid.pro
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread