FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

LG G2 Battery life horrible! Tips are welcone

29th March 2014, 09:31 PM |#1  
gattiman12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Well been having my G2 for about a month now and i love it,but i feel as if my battery isn't doing any good, My GS3 Could pull a solid 5 Hr screen on time, these pics are making the G2 battery look like poop, any tips oh and i have D3rp G2 milestone 1 rom with stock kernel

Kappa
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396125087818.jpg
Views:	4445
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	2657757   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396125108485.jpg
Views:	4216
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	2657758  
29th March 2014, 09:35 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gattiman12

Well been having my G2 for about a month now and i love it,but i feel as if my battery isn't doing any good, My GS3 Could pull a solid 5 Hr screen on time, these pics are making the G2 battery look like poop, any tips oh and i have D3rp G2 milestone 1 rom with stock kernel

Kappa

my battery life with optimus lg g2 pro rom.... is 37h ...
29th March 2014, 09:51 PM |#3  
gattiman12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Nice i heard furnace is pretty good to use but everything lags on my end when i install it,waiting for g2 to get to 1% to show final results

Kappa
29th March 2014, 10:02 PM |#4  
gattiman12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Final pics

Kappa
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396126952907.jpg
Views:	1098
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	2657821   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396126964752.jpg
Views:	1090
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	2657822  
29th March 2014, 10:07 PM |#5  
PetritH's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,938
 
More
Check your wake locks bro, i usually get 5:30h SOT on my Nexus 5.. G2 has 3K mAh and it should definitely last longer, install better battery stats and see who's eating your battery

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
29th March 2014, 10:17 PM |#6  
gattiman12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Do you think mahadi rom with latest Furnace kernel would be a good setup? And or best stock rom setup is

Kappa
29th March 2014, 10:24 PM |#7  
PetritH's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,938
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gattiman12

Do you think mahadi rom with latest Furnace kernel would be a good setup? And or best stock rom setup is

Kappa

Im using Mahdi rom on my nexus 5 and ita really great, i dont know about kernel i never had LG G2

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
29th March 2014, 10:29 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396128460174.jpg
Views:	1129
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	2657859Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396128479546.jpg
Views:	1152
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	2657860

Something is wrong with your phone. Here are a few battery stats from today. Not limiting anything. Everything set to sync, display at 80% brightness.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to maddog497 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2014, 05:14 AM |#9  
di3cbl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog497

Attachment 2657859Attachment 2657860

Something is wrong with your phone. Here are a few battery stats from today. Not limiting anything. Everything set to sync, display at 80% brightness.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

From my experience KitKat has worse battery life as compared to jb

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to di3cbl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2014, 11:30 AM |#10  
Senior Member
London
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog497

Attachment 2657859Attachment 2657860

Something is wrong with your phone. Here are a few battery stats from today. Not limiting anything. Everything set to sync, display at 80% brightness.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

Same here.. Only difference is that I have only 1 hour 10-20 mins screen time when I have 74% left.. Its always been like that on JB but on KK it's been worse...

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes