Hello newbies . Follow this guide to get better solutions for your problems. New comers please read this guide properly and follow it correctly.
Note:Search before you post. Didn't find any solution, feel free to ask your questions. You will have all your answers!
Follow this points:
- Include the [Q] or [QUESTION] before the title.
- Include a Title which explains your problem in short/explains the content in the post.
- Mention your Phone details if you are asking a specific question about a deviceMention Phone Model number, Software version(Android Version), etc.
- Explain your problem in short and clear. Remember the one who is trying to solve your Problem/Reading your post doesn't know what is your problem exactly until you explain it correctly and You will get fast response if your post is short and clear.
- Use Pictures, if that may help to explain you problem.
- Use pleasing words like "Thanks in Advance" and "Thanks for helping" in your post.
- Always be kind and have patience till the helper finds solution for you.
- Always use "Replay" button for the answers/post from the helper.
- Always Use "Thanks button" if you get any information or solution for your problem.
- Got your solution. Now Edit the thread title and change the prefix of the thread as "[Resolved]."
Request:Please post a replay if you find this thread useful.Don't forget the thanks button and rate this thread.