FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
Something happened to my phone. (e10i) it loads the kernel but no in recovery mode or any rom. is it bricked ? i tried many other kernel with cwm but nothing worked. suggest me anything.
30th March 2014, 09:03 AM |#2  
Flag Annandale, VA
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gkost

Something happened to my phone. (e10i) it loads the kernel but no in recovery mode or any rom. is it bricked ? i tried many other kernel with cwm but nothing worked. suggest me anything.

Your device is soft bricked
Flash a new rom!
Google your device ROM and flash it. That's all.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by f_u_006

Your device is soft bricked
Flash a new rom!
Google your device ROM and flash it. That's all.

Lolllll brother!!!
I thought your using some sorta funny device, YOUR USING THE LEGENDARY SONY XPERIA SERIES PHONE.

visit this tutorial and download your rom + flashtool and flash your rom using flashtool.

forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-x10-mini/development
31st March 2014, 07:47 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Drive
Well. It's more complicated than that. My kernel is naa latest version. I cant go in recovery mode. It stucks in grey screen with no options on when i press the back button. i will try to flash stock kernel and rom but iam not sure it will work. Its weird that i cant go in recovery mode. Plus that when i use flashtool i cant moderate anything else in my phone because computer or usb doesnt recognise the model. i will try update via sony and let you know. If you have any new suggestions post here. Otherwise i will buy a new phone soon.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)