5,814,633 Members 53,423 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No more 4G LTE after installing ROMS?

Tip us?

Decepticaons
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 253
Default No more 4G LTE after installing ROMS?

I have installed both AICP and C-ROM and I have not yet hit LTE even once. I pretty much always get 3G. My wife is sitting right next to me on her Galaxy S4 and is on LTE. Am I missing a setting? I've only had my G2 for a week so I'm new to some of the differences. I have had the Vibrant, S2 Skyrocket, and the S4 as my last 3 devices. Help! I miss my speed!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

Lawlrus
Old
Thanks Meter 1,820
You might get more responses putting this in q&a, rather than general.

Have you tried toggling airplane mode off and on?
Have you gone Intl networks and set it at LTE/CDMA?

That's about all I got aside from a bad Sim card. Haven't really seen many people posting about this issue in the five months I've had this phone.

Sent from my VS980 4G
The Following User Says Thank You to Lawlrus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MicroMod777
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,960

DONATE TO ME
I had this problem before. Only way to fix it is to do a full stock restore from a .tot file. Then you have to do a factory reset within settings, and your 4G will come back. Full wipe don't work from custom recovery. Then you can root and do custom recovery again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MicroMod777 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]