Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Need for Speed Most Wanted incompatible

OP ssj_jaypee

31st March 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #1  
ssj_jaypee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Republic of Toronto
Thanks Meter: 157
 
877 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Hi all, sorry for making this thread but I can't install Need for Speed Most Wanted on my Z1.
Before my wipe I had the game on my phone and running perfectly. It's not on the playstore but I remember reading on these forums that there was a trick to getting the game officially on the phone.

Can anybody help please? I really like this game.

thanks in advance
31st March 2014, 07:22 AM   |  #2  
Vaith's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 391
 
1,718 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Is it hard to make thread in proper section?!

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka
31st March 2014, 08:04 AM   |  #3  
sucker for sony's's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sittingbourne
Thanks Meter: 175
 
293 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
You've only got to search the xz forum or use the search button, all the info you need is there.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
31st March 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #4  
ssj_jaypee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Republic of Toronto
Thanks Meter: 157
 
877 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
I searched guys but nothing came up. Also which forum is the correct one for this thread??
31st March 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #5  
Vaith's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 391
 
1,718 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj_jaypee

I searched guys but nothing came up. Also which forum is the correct one for this thread??

What is wrong with people... Are you blind and you don't see titles?
31st March 2014, 08:11 PM   |  #6  
ssj_jaypee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Republic of Toronto
Thanks Meter: 157
 
877 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaith

What is wrong with people... Are you blind and you don't see titles?

No need to be rude. I can't find the thread. If it's on here just post the link please.
I already searched on here and found nothing.
31st March 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #7  
[Fenix]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Friuli Venezia Giulia
Thanks Meter: 622
 
798 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj_jaypee

I already searched on here and found nothing.

This is the thread for games bro [GAMES] Xperia Z1 Gaming thread

However, the game is compatible with our phone, look here to have a try

If you can't find it in the store or the downloaded version doesn't works, google is your friend
Last edited by [Fenix]; 31st March 2014 at 08:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to [Fenix] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #8  
RealiableCandy4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj_jaypee

Hi all, sorry for making this thread but I can't install Need for Speed Most Wanted on my Z1.
Before my wipe I had the game on my phone and running perfectly. It's not on the playstore but I remember reading on these forums that there was a trick to getting the game officially on the phone.

Can anybody help please? I really like this game.

thanks in advance

lol funny cause i just found out the same thing yesterday so this is what i did.

If you're rooted and have Xposed use the module called Play Store Fixes and tick the No restrictions patch box. Reboot and you should have it if not just clear Play Store data.
The Following User Says Thank You to RealiableCandy4 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2014, 08:38 PM   |  #9  
ssj_jaypee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Republic of Toronto
Thanks Meter: 157
 
877 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Fenix]

This is the thread for games bro [GAMES] Xperia Z1 Gaming thread

However, the game is compatible with our phone, look here to have a try

If you can't find it in the store or the downloaded version doesn't works, google is your friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealiableCandy4

lol funny cause i just found out the same thing yesterday so this is what i did.

If you're rooted and have Xposed use the module called Play Store Fixes and tick the No restrictions patch box. Reboot and you should have it if not just clear Play Store data.

Thank you both!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes