Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] aroma kills my wifi

OP oakieville

31st March 2014, 07:58 AM   |  #1  
oakieville's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag stockton
Thanks Meter: 208
 
580 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
I'm haveing a weird problem I'm on stock deodexed mk4 rom and I did the wifi patch fix wifi works but if I flash any theme or anything that uses aroma istaller it kills my wifi redoing wifi patch does nothing to get wifi back I have to reflash the rom. Any one know what's wrong
31st March 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Lewisville, Tx
Thanks Meter: 213
 
917 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakieville

I'm haveing a weird problem I'm on stock deodexed mk4 rom and I did the wifi patch fix wifi works but if I flash any theme or anything that uses aroma istaller it kills my wifi redoing wifi patch does nothing to get wifi back I have to reflash the rom. Any one know what's wrong

Which themes are you using? Which recovery are you using as well? Never heard of that with Aroma, although most roms I have used were none Aroma based..
The Following User Says Thank You to doubledragon5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #3  
oakieville's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag stockton
Thanks Meter: 208
 
580 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledragon5

Which themes are you using? Which recovery are you using as well? Never heard of that with Aroma, although most roms I have used were none Aroma based..

I have tried with twrp and phils touch and any theme or anything with aroma it doesnt have too be a theme i even put together a blank aroma zip it doesnt flash anything and it still kills wifi i had my friend test out an aroma installer on her note2 same prob
1st April 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Lewisville, Tx
Thanks Meter: 213
 
917 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakieville

I have tried with twrp and phils touch and any theme or anything with aroma it doesnt have too be a theme i even put together a blank aroma zip it doesnt flash anything and it still kills wifi i had my friend test out an aroma installer on her note2 same prob

Weird, try a none aroma based rom, and see what happens.. Also what rom are you using.. I know you said stock deodexd, but from whom.
The Following User Says Thank You to doubledragon5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #5  
oakieville's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag stockton
Thanks Meter: 208
 
580 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledragon5

Weird, try a none aroma based rom, and see what happens.. Also what rom are you using.. I know you said stock deodexd, but from whom.

I can flash anything that doesnt use aroma with no problems I can take any of zips that use aroma and kill my wifi rebuild them without aroma and flash them with no problem

I make flashable zips to fix mms on phones flashed to metropcs im trying to use aroma installer to make a zip for multiple devices. I have it running pretty smooth on note 2 cm 11and s4 4.4 so far but cant figure out note 2 4.3
Last edited by oakieville; 1st April 2014 at 03:20 AM.
1st April 2014, 05:02 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Lewisville, Tx
Thanks Meter: 213
 
917 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakieville

I can flash anything that doesnt use aroma with no problems I can take any of zips that use aroma and kill my wifi rebuild them without aroma and flash them with no problem

I make flashable zips to fix mms on phones flashed to metropcs im trying to use aroma installer to make a zip for multiple devices. I have it running pretty smooth on note 2 cm 11and s4 4.4 so far but cant figure out note 2 4.3

Not sure what the problem might be. I would simply find a rom you like minus aroma and use it instead... Or you can flash back to 100% stock and try it again..
The Following User Says Thank You to doubledragon5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes