Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,156 Members 40,082 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] aroma kills my wifi

Tip us?

oakieville
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 205

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] aroma kills my wifi

I'm haveing a weird problem I'm on stock deodexed mk4 rom and I did the wifi patch fix wifi works but if I flash any theme or anything that uses aroma istaller it kills my wifi redoing wifi patch does nothing to get wifi back I have to reflash the rom. Any one know what's wrong

doubledragon5
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakieville View Post
I'm haveing a weird problem I'm on stock deodexed mk4 rom and I did the wifi patch fix wifi works but if I flash any theme or anything that uses aroma istaller it kills my wifi redoing wifi patch does nothing to get wifi back I have to reflash the rom. Any one know what's wrong
Which themes are you using? Which recovery are you using as well? Never heard of that with Aroma, although most roms I have used were none Aroma based..
The Following User Says Thank You to doubledragon5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

oakieville
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 205

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledragon5 View Post
Which themes are you using? Which recovery are you using as well? Never heard of that with Aroma, although most roms I have used were none Aroma based..
I have tried with twrp and phils touch and any theme or anything with aroma it doesnt have too be a theme i even put together a blank aroma zip it doesnt flash anything and it still kills wifi i had my friend test out an aroma installer on her note2 same prob

doubledragon5
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
I have tried with twrp and phils touch and any theme or anything with aroma it doesnt have too be a theme i even put together a blank aroma zip it doesnt flash anything and it still kills wifi i had my friend test out an aroma installer on her note2 same prob
Weird, try a none aroma based rom, and see what happens.. Also what rom are you using.. I know you said stock deodexd, but from whom.
The Following User Says Thank You to doubledragon5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

oakieville
Old
(Last edited by oakieville; 1st April 2014 at 02:20 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 205

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledragon5 View Post
Weird, try a none aroma based rom, and see what happens.. Also what rom are you using.. I know you said stock deodexd, but from whom.
I can flash anything that doesnt use aroma with no problems I can take any of zips that use aroma and kill my wifi rebuild them without aroma and flash them with no problem

I make flashable zips to fix mms on phones flashed to metropcs im trying to use aroma installer to make a zip for multiple devices. I have it running pretty smooth on note 2 cm 11and s4 4.4 so far but cant figure out note 2 4.3

doubledragon5
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
I can flash anything that doesnt use aroma with no problems I can take any of zips that use aroma and kill my wifi rebuild them without aroma and flash them with no problem

I make flashable zips to fix mms on phones flashed to metropcs im trying to use aroma installer to make a zip for multiple devices. I have it running pretty smooth on note 2 cm 11and s4 4.4 so far but cant figure out note 2 4.3
Not sure what the problem might be. I would simply find a rom you like minus aroma and use it instead... Or you can flash back to 100% stock and try it again..