FORUMS

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Updating samsung galaxy gt-s5839i

31st March 2014, 01:06 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hey,
please i really need help here, i got a samsung galaxy GT-S5839i and i want to update it to a Sandwich ice cream or jelly bean but so far i havent be able to get it done...
any ideas on how to do it?msung galaxy gt-s5839i
31st March 2014, 03:26 PM |#2  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,871
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tosinchib

Hey,
please i really need help here, i got a samsung galaxy GT-S5839i and i want to update it to a Sandwich ice cream or jelly bean but so far i havent be able to get it done...
any ideas on how to do it?msung galaxy gt-s5839i

Given that there's no ICS/JB official firmware did u do some search for custom roms?
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2014, 02:33 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Given that there's no ICS/JB official firmware did u do some search for custom roms?

thanks
yes i have search for custom roms for JB and ICS buh i have not been seen any... am particular bout the ICS rom.
Last edited by tosinchib; 2nd April 2014 at 02:39 PM.
2nd April 2014, 02:45 PM |#4  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,871
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tosinchib

thanks
yes i have search for custom roms for JB and ICS buh i have not been seen any... am particular bout the ICS rom.

s5830i roms work on your model but even with this information I don't find any ICS rom too
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2014, 02:53 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Given that there's no ICS/JB official firmware did u do some search for custom roms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

s5830i roms work on your model but even with this information I don't find any ICS rom too

ok...thanks
if i get you right there is no ICS rom for my model?
would JB work alright on my device?
2nd April 2014, 03:04 PM |#6  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,871
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tosinchib

ok...thanks
if i get you right there is no ICS rom for my model?
would JB work alright on my device?

I'm afraid you won't find any ICS/JB custom rom...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes