all right everyone, I'll explain here how I fixed this, but keep in mind I have the ATT LG G2 running KitKat with TWRP 22.214.171.124 and I'm rooted. I only recommend this for advanced users. If you aren't an advanced user, well, make sure you have a backup. I'm sure there was a faster way to fix this, but my goal wasn't to find the fastest way initially, it was to find a working way. For example, you could just ADB everything. You could also, assuming you know how to use your OS to search that deep into the device files, done a rename, copy/paste etc. etc. Not all devices are made equal, so be CAREFUL! BTW, I was in debugging mode + charge only.
WARNING: I AM ONLY OFFERING THIS FOR INSIGHT TO ADVANCED USERS THAT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING - I DON'T OFFICIALLY RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE DO THIS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSMUTATION FROM LG G2 TO BRICK.
Here's what I did:
1) I opened accessibility while hooked up to the debugger in Android Studio to see that it was producing a Null Pointer Exception.
2) I have a slightly modified version of the TOT file so that I can run TWRP and still be rooted in KitKat.
3) I am rooted, so I used Root Explorer to search for accessibility and found that the file is called "LGSettingsAccessibility.apk" and .odex - it's under (WITH ROOT ONLY) /system/priv-app/
4) I searched for a system dump copy online...I found this site: http://hunterspad.com/Domains/Storag...stem/priv-app/
I found that by typing "LGSettingsAccessibility.apk" and initially found a Google Drive version but it was posted in September of 2013 - unlikely to be the odex and apk from KitKat hahaha. I used a Google Search that searched custom range between Feb 1st and today. I found 2 links, one of which is the above.
NOTE: I don't recommend anyone do the following unless you KNOW what you are doing and definitely have a backup to restore to if things go wrong
5) I sent the link for each file to myself on Google Hangouts. I used Hangouts to download the March 14th upload of the LGAccessibilitySettings.apk and LGAcessibility.odex
5.5) I copied each of the original files (.apk and .odex) from /system/priv-app/ to my /sdcard/LGBackup folder I created using the Root Explorer app.
6) I went into the app "Root Explorer" again after downloading both files (DID NOT INSTALL IT, though it probably won't let you anyway). I checked both files and copied them.
7) I went back to /system/priv-app/ and renamed the existing files to be replaced with the extension ".bak" so that the system no longer points to those files (NOTE: Root Explorer asked me to remount as R/W (read and write vs. read-only) a good feature of root explorer to be in read-only by default; dangerous territory.
8) Bottom right corner of Root Explorer it was waiting for me to "Copy Here" when arriving at the location where I wanted to copy the files: /system/priv-app/ and after copying them I decided to be a fool and install the apk and it told me something like "app not found" or something.
9) FINALLY went into Settings and touched Accessibility and VOILA! It worked! A lot of luck involved - the odexed and apk files may not have been the proper version. I could have checked with relative ease (though likely time-consuming) by using some of my android dev skills/utilities.
WARNING: I AM ONLY RECOMMENDING THIS FOR ADVANCED USERS THAT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
Thanks to garyd9 on XDA - without your uploaded files on storage cow, I couldn't have fixed this problem!