Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 41,801 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Z1 2K recording + raw

Tip us?

nocomp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Info 2 Xperia Z1 2K recording + raw

hi folks,
when you compare specs between z2 and z1 except the ram, the gap is quite thin.
We know the currents difficulties so far for port the 4k recording to the z1, so my question is quite simple, could it be possible to drop from 4k to 2k ?
Not everybody can play 4k videos on his computer, but 2k you can, what do you think @xperiaz2 ?

Also, i still don t get it why we can t capture picture in dng or raw, as you can with lumia phone, do you guys know an app for that?

best regards
nokia 3210 Qtek 9090 htc magic -- nexus one -- galaxy beam --Galaxy Beam -- galaxy s -- arc - arc s -- htc lg optimus 2x -- htc evo 3d -- Xperia S -- HTC one X - HTC One - Xperia Z2
Subscribe to my youtube Channel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nocomp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 614
Sony + Google = Restrictions.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

nocomp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
U mean for raw or 2k?

Envoyé de mon D5503 en utilisant Tapatalk
nokia 3210 Qtek 9090 htc magic -- nexus one -- galaxy beam --Galaxy Beam -- galaxy s -- arc - arc s -- htc lg optimus 2x -- htc evo 3d -- Xperia S -- HTC one X - HTC One - Xperia Z2

BlackSoulxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Default RE

I dont think our dev/modder can make Z1 capture 2k video because the kernel dont support it.
For the RAW part, there are no API for RAW yet. That's mean we must wait until Google create that API and manufacture support the feature

nocomp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSoulxxx View Post
I dont think our dev/modder can make Z1 capture 2k video because the kernel dont support it.
For the RAW part, there are no API for RAW yet. That's mean we must wait until Google create that API and manufacture support the feature
i thought that the raw was released since ages
thx for your time
Tags
2k recording, raw capture