Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Checked high and low and all I can find is the recommendation of relocating the boot image. I installed the latest CWM recovery and then tried installing the bootmenu by milaq. I missed the step about doing so before hand. Now no matter what choice, it boots to recovery. I tried adb and it is not recognizing the device on my pc when in recovery. As such I can't push any files around. ADB was working before though. Not sure what I can do now. I'd like to stay stock as I want to play ouya games and so far I had it working as a substitute for my roku too, so I was happy with it, but I liked the idea of having the bootmenu for safety. What else can I do?
2nd April 2014, 06:52 AM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
Fixed it. sideloaded the most recent firmware from ouya devs in, pretty much going back to stock. I then made sure to cat the lnx partition and copy the image to the system folder. This time I did it right. Play store was acting weird so I uninstalled it, but I'll re-install it soon enough. Had to take a quick crash course on syntax as I'm competent in batch script writing, I did try out fedora for a bit, but I have almost no clue about linux. For some reason I couldn't copy the created image file to the system folder and I couldn't figure out the syntax for mounting the directory as read-write.
24th April 2014, 03:43 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0
how did you sideload without adb?
I kind of have the same issue, i got CWM on then install ouya bootmenu 2.0.4
on normal boot i get this red sreen, i select side load but my PC no longer sees the ouya - it did though when i got CWM on the ouya so why not now?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread