Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 44,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

KK rom with fully functional/all resolutions camera

Tip us?

woomera
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default KK rom with fully functional/all resolutions camera

im looking for a KK rom that has all the resolutions of the stuck rom camera inc 3264x1840 16:9.

i tried CM11 but max res was 5mp and it wasnt 16:9. i read through Paranoid rom and 2 others but none of them seem to have a full function camera. i know that the problem lie on the lack of available driver but i was wondering if there are any KK rom with a close to stock camera?

thanks in advance for any help

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8177

DONATE TO ME
Afaik it needs the sense framework for that, and that's not available in aosp and CM roms.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

woomera
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
ok thanks

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2226
16:9 was available...but somehow they removed it again...I can select 8mp but don't know if it's in the 16:9 or 4:3 mode...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

a.broken.star
Old
Thanks Meter 480
And today i tried to record videos and audio in them was way to low. Cant hear them easily. Have you guys encountered the same problem ?
I tried 3 kitkat roms today and every one had this problem...

nikola016
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-X-master View Post
16:9 was available...but somehow they removed it again...I can select 8mp but don't know if it's in the 16:9 or 4:3 mode...

if it's in 16:9 mode, it will be on full screen, if it's in 4:3 you will see black bars on right and left side.
And in 16:9 it's normally that phone shoot 6mp, in 4:3 it shoot's 8.

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2226
I tried a few kitkat roms before ...audio was just a bit quieter then with sense but I still wad able to hear all things out of the videos ...never had any problems with it

Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

The Following User Says Thank You to One-M8-Master For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

a.broken.star
Old
Thanks Meter 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-X-master View Post
I tried a few kitkat roms before ...audio was just a bit quieter then with sense but I still wad able to hear all things out of the videos ...never had any problems with it

It was more quieter on aicp Rom.. I told developers and they agreed..

p70shooter
Old
Thanks Meter 251
I think with Slim there is a 16:9 but think that it's 6mp not 8. Dunno if that helps.
I'm not sorry for my crap english, I'm Cornish.