Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,773 Members 51,682 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Find my daughter calls HOW ??

Tip us?
 
zakben
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2014
Question Find my daughter calls HOW ??

how can I see the calls that makes my daughter in her smartphone? (xperia U)

because she deletes them forever and I'm sure she talking with a person but she always answers NO!

Is there any app to do this? i can install on your phone ? or receive all calls on my smartphone??
 
teonagode
Old
#2  
teonagode's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 262
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ajdovscina
The answer is no,and chill out dude and let the kid have some privacy lol

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


Phone:LG Google Nexus 5
Rom: Stock
Kernel version: 3.4.0
Baseband version:
Build number:
HBOOT:
Recovery: Stock
 
zakben
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Find my daughter calls HOW ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by teonagode View Post
The answer is no,and chill out dude and let the kid have some privacy lol

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
As you see a person going in the wrong way .. and that person are your daughter will understand dear!


the last time he spoke on the phone but when he gave me the phone .. i think he deleted everything ... I do not understand what hides!!
 
zakben
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Find my daughter calls HOW ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakben View Post
As you see a person going in the wrong way .. and that person are your daughter will understand dear!


the last time he spoke on the phone but when he gave me the phone .. i think he deleted everything ... I do not understand what hides!!
UP
 
nikunj.baheti@gmail.com
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 254
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakben View Post
UP
well this is not a app for snooping but you can try installing truecaller on her mobile and then even if she deletes the call records then also you can see whom she calls vice-versa and you can tell her that this is app is for searching numbers.... and this can do the trick
PRESS THE THANKS IF I HELPED
 
zakben
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Find my daughter calls HOW ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikunj.baheti@gmail.com View Post
well this is not a app for snooping but you can try installing truecaller on her mobile and then even if she deletes the call records then also you can see whom she calls vice-versa and you can tell her that this is app is for searching numbers.... and this can do the trick
PRESS THE THANKS IF I HELPED
so you want mean this app truecaller save all calls on smartphone even if her delete them from default??
 
TheArc
Old
(Last edited by TheArc; 9th April 2014 at 10:03 AM.)
#7  
TheArc's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1548
Posts: 2,013
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Auckland City
Guys stop telling this person what to do they're just concerned. From a point I understand where they are coming from and I understand what others think too. But...


@zakben trust your daughter, if you trust her she will not lie to you. Just lay low on this situation for a moment. Just tell her not to do anything stupid or crazy. If she has a boyfriend its not a big deal as many students nowadays do so. Its natural.

But if you do feel like something is up and you want to know. Just personally ask her calmly that whom she is talking to and saying you will not get angry what so ever. This will build up trust and wouldn't cause any problems between you two.

No need to add stuff to your daughters phone to find out what she is doing as its invading her space.

The sash wringing... the trash thinging... mash flinging... the flash springing, bringing the the crash thinging the...
iOS7 Kik Messenger | Svelte UI CM11 Theme | Active Launcher
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...