Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 54,672 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] lg og e970 rom help

Tip us?

harshc510
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] lg og e970 rom help

Currently using mokee rom 4.4.2
These are getting update every week. I don't know why they giving updates so regularly when I'm facing no problem (so i supposed for every user of mokee 4.4.2 lgog).

I wanna a peaceful and a nice rom for my phone.
Which rom i used flash now?

And what about this. Which one is better with no bugs like network lost wifi gps and on every aspect which one is better. This one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2538373.

Thanks .need help

luisoman2000
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshc510 View Post
Currently using mokee rom 4.4.2
These are getting update every week. I don't know why they giving updates so regularly when I'm facing no problem (so i supposed for every user of mokee 4.4.2 lgog).

I wanna a peaceful and a nice rom for my phone.
Which rom i used flash now?

And what about this. Which one is better with no bugs like network lost wifi gps and on every aspect which one is better. This one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2538373.

Thanks .need help
Depends on preference. I've used several 4.4.2 roms on my og and yet i keep going back to stock(had a few issues with ingress on some of them, others with gaming in general). Beanstalk is a pretty good rom though. I've also heard good things about PA rom. If you wanna try stock, the E975 port has some nice goodies added. Personally i like the snowJB v1.1 jellybean port. The rom may be old but it is rock solid and has good gaming performance.
Pantech Burst
Rooted and Gizmolord 3.0 (sold!)

Xperia Ion
Running Aoba_PureBlack_Ultimate Privacy(sold! Really miss it though)

Lg Optimus G(AT&T) (Sold 2 of em so far, expecting my 3rd)
Running EG8 Rom

Samsung Galaxy S
(loaner from a friend-retured)

BLU Dash 4.0 (JB 4.2 version)
Holding me off till i get my G pro. Loaned it to my bro while he fixes his S3

Lg optimus g Pro(finally!!)
Running Radeonmaya's Kitkat
The Following User Says Thank You to luisoman2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

harshc510
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisoman2000 View Post
Depends on preference. I've used several 4.4.2 roms on my og and yet i keep going back to stock(had a few issues with ingress on some of them, others with gaming in general). Beanstalk is a pretty good rom though. I've also heard good things about PA rom. If you wanna try stock, the E975 port has some nice goodies added. Personally i like the snowJB v1.1 jellybean port. The rom may be old but it is rock solid and has good gaming performance.

Thanks for your reply. i have lg og e970. And i wanna stay on 4.4.2 because i don't think any update will be coming from lg? So kindly please guide me which rom i should try and stay on for a long time without any issue and a peaceful daily use. Thanks a lot again sir.

luisoman2000
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshc510 View Post
Thanks for your reply. i have lg og e970. And i wanna stay on 4.4.2 because i don't think any update will be coming from lg? So kindly please guide me which rom i should try and stay on for a long time without any issue and a peaceful daily use. Thanks a lot again sir.
Well, LG will update the OG this summer, but it will probably take a while. In the meantime you oculd stay with mokee without updating, use beanstalk, slimkat, carbon or psx. I liked the performance of psx, it is a very slim rom.
Pantech Burst
Rooted and Gizmolord 3.0 (sold!)

Xperia Ion
Running Aoba_PureBlack_Ultimate Privacy(sold! Really miss it though)

Lg Optimus G(AT&T) (Sold 2 of em so far, expecting my 3rd)
Running EG8 Rom

Samsung Galaxy S
(loaner from a friend-retured)

BLU Dash 4.0 (JB 4.2 version)
Holding me off till i get my G pro. Loaned it to my bro while he fixes his S3

Lg optimus g Pro(finally!!)
Running Radeonmaya's Kitkat
The Following User Says Thank You to luisoman2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

harshc510
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Well, LG will update the OG this summer, but it will probably take a while. In the meantime you oculd stay with mokee without updating, use beanstalk, slimkat, carbon or psx. I liked the performance of psx, it is a very slim rom.

Thanks you sir , you give me a hope for official lg update and make me confuse too by giving lot of choices of rom . Thanks again, thanks a lot.

harshc510
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:

Actually i annoyed from mokee rom, they are giving updates evsry week without providing any changelog. So i thought to move and try other roms, which are stable, with no issue and of course a peaceful experience. Thanks again for your support sir.