Originally Posted by chente323
I have factory reset from fastboot a couple of times also been Goin to stock a few times, been searching everywhere I haven had any luck the phone just been doing the same thing all the time.
I have rooted, install roms, an customized over 20 android devices I have own an never had this problem
So here's a detailed instruction for you to follow.
1. In fast boot mode connect phone to PC.
2. In CMD (adb) in PC type the command "fastboot devices" without quotes and post the reply to me.
3. In the CMD, type the command "adb erase userdata","adb erase cache" without quotes. (It will wipe all your data and SD card)
4. Now download the firmware (new firmware download it in case there may be issues with the old one you have downloaded) and also TWRP-18.104.22.168.falcon by dhacker. Copy both the files in the adb folder.
5. Rename the twrp-22.214.171.124.falcon.IMG to recovery.img
6. Connect your phone to PC in fastboot mode and flash the recovery by topping command "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"without quotes.
7. On your phone scroll to recovery option and long press volume up key until the phone vibrates. The phone will boot into recovery.
8. In recovery goto advanced-file manager. And check whether your /datafilleris empty or not (it will be empty)
9. In recovery go to wipe and wipe /system /data /cache. Next reboot your phone to boot loader mode.
10. Flash any firmware from your PC through fastboot. Then reboot your phone.
If it doesn't help either reply to me, there's other workaround too.
Be helpful and press thanks if someone helps you.
Search the forum before posting any question.