Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,614 Members 40,929 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SOLVED

Tip us?
 
Dekill93
Old
(Last edited by Dekill93; 18th April 2014 at 01:49 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 107
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Madiun
Default SOLVED

SOLVED
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-03-08-16-39.png
Views:	987
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	2665308  
 
Dekill93
Old
#2  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 107
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Madiun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekill93 View Post
hy all ... i want to modify systemui, but I do not understand a bit ... anyone please help me ..

1. how to remove or hide the time and date in the status bar pulldown?

2. how to change the background BBM into a Wi-Fi AP background?

for more details you can see my pictures ..

thank you
Number One Solved
 
godlesplay
Old
#3  
godlesplay's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 139
Posts: 558
Join Date: Sep 2012
IMO bbm background is in bbm app, so you should search for png there
holo to white for legacy xperia cm11 by me
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2611955
The Following User Says Thank You to godlesplay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dekill93
Old
(Last edited by Dekill93; 5th April 2014 at 02:32 AM.)
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 107
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Madiun
Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
IMO bbm background is in bbm app, so you should search for png there
I just want to change the background BBM as background Wifi AP ... I've found in the framework-res.apk when I change no change whatsoever ... do you know where to change it?

sory i don't using cm 11
 
bejunk
Old
#5  
bejunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1175
Posts: 1,152
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Berlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekill93 View Post
I just want to change the background BBM as background Wifi AP ... I've found in the framework-res.apk when I change no change whatsoever ... do you know where to change it?

sory i don't using cm 11
you missunderstand!!!

he said, if u want to change the shown BBM background, you need to change IT IN THE BBM app!!! (not in framework-res)

& i guess with ''sory i don't using cm 11'' you are reffering to his SIGNATURE. its his signature NOT A MESSAGE TO YOU

atleast give him a thx, as he found out that the png is located in bbm app
.../// LT18i /// LegacyXperia 4.4.4 /// baseband .77 ///...
 
 
Dekill93
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 107
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Madiun
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk View Post
you missunderstand!!!

he said, if u want to change the shown BBM background, you need to change IT IN THE BBM app!!! (not in framework-res)

& i guess with ''sory i don't using cm 11'' you are reffering to his SIGNATURE. its his signature NOT A MESSAGE TO YOU

atleast give him a thx, as he found out that the png is located in bbm app
you try to see the background ap wifi .. it is in the framework-res.apk when I using a cm 10 background bbm and wifi ap its same .. is there something wrong on my framewok-res.apk have? sorry I think it's a message for me

sory my bad english
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes