[Q] Cyanogenmod update problem

3rd April 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
I recently updated from cm-11-20140213-NIGHTLY-ovation to cm-11-20140402-NIGHTLY-ovation. Now every time my nook boots up it continuously pops up with "unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped", and "unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped". When I finally get past those pop ups, it says that DSP manager has stopped, then the cycle repeats. The pop ups are continuous and prevent me from using the nook. I tried going back to the 0213 nightly but now when I do that the home button (both physical and nav bar) don't do anything and I am unable to access the settings menu from the home screen. How do I fix this?
3rd April 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #2  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 44

157 posts
More
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure on how to solve your issue. However, if you're willing to format/clear data + cache and reinstall a fresh new install of CyanogenMod; then your issues should no longer persist. Of course, the latest nightlies can contain errors and therefore is not recommended.

Try making a backup of your current setup, and reinstall a fresh copy of CyanogenMod (the last working version that worked for you) and then restore your app data only.

All the best.
6th April 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 73

273 posts
Sometimes gapps needs to be reflashed with a update as well, but I don't remember if that was one of those times. Something to think about.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Nook HD, HD+ Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank