Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] HTC One stuck in reboot loop, cant get into recovery or factory reset

OP nicksperception

6th April 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
I'm on CM11 which has been working for weeks, last night my phone died completely and when I put it in the charger it wouldn’t light up no matter which outlet/cord I used. It reboots itself after a few seconds of being on, and so soon that I cant enter into recovery or select factory reset under recovery from bootloader because it selects recovery for me and then turns off. My Hboot is 1.44, S-on, its rooted as well. I have reached the edge of my competence, I'd really appreciate any and all help.
6th April 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #2  
moha_moha20106's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 77
 
196 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksperception

I'm on CM11 which has been working for weeks, last night my phone died completely and when I put it in the charger it wouldn’t light up no matter which outlet/cord I used. It reboots itself after a few seconds of being on, and so soon that I cant enter into recovery or select factory reset under recovery from bootloader because it selects recovery for me and then turns off. My Hboot is 1.44, S-on, its rooted as well. I have reached the edge of my competence, I'd really appreciate any and all help.

first try to re-flash your recovery to resolve

if not, you must flash stock ROM :

turn your phone on in bootloader mode or RUU mode (fastboot oem rebootRUU)

find your right RUU.exe from here > flash it

Note : you must flash the correct RUU that meet your CID & MID
if you can't know/find the correct RUU?, post your CID & MID
Last edited by moha_moha20106; 6th April 2014 at 04:22 AM.
6th April 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by moha_moha20106

first try to re-flash your recovery to resolve

if not, you must flash stock ROM :

turn your phone on in bootloader mode or RUU mode (fastboot oem rebootRUU)

find your right RUU.exe from> flash it

Note : you must flash the correct RUU that meet your CID & MID
if you can't know/find the correct RUU?, post your CID & MID

i dont know how to run adb commands when my phone wont turn on long enough to get registered by adb or the computer its on. it cant stay in bootloader for more than a few seconds, cant go into fastboot nor recovery. my radio is 4A 14.3250.13 and my phone is for AT&T, is that helpful?
Last edited by nicksperception; 6th April 2014 at 07:26 PM.
6th April 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
it seems that there is nothing left to do with the phone. no fastboot, no recovery, no factory reset, no computer recognition. no adb/fastboot command gets the phone to be recognized. i have the latest htc drivers installed manually but when the computer recognizes there is a usb anything it tries to install the drivers but the phone quickly turns off and the driver installation fails. adb devices comes up empty, getvar cid keeps waiting for device forever, and trying to push files doesn’t work because it cant recognize it's there in the first place. is there anything I can do?
Last edited by nicksperception; 6th April 2014 at 07:59 PM.
6th April 2014, 08:34 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Here is the bootloader page I see if it helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	m7bootloader.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	2671993  
6th April 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #6  
moha_moha20106's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 77
 
196 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksperception

Here is the bootloader page I see if it helps.

first, you must hit THANKS if anyone try to help you, or reply to help you

read this post if you need to learn more about ADB / Fastboot commands
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes