Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,479 Members 37,416 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Recovery boot error

Tip us?
 
N12X93R
Old
(Last edited by N12X93R; 6th April 2014 at 05:34 AM.)
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 85
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default [Q] Recovery boot error

I used FreeGee to try to install a custom recovery after root. First TWRP, stuck at performing action. Then CWM. Then the older CWM. Always stuck at performing action. The old CWM worked. Reboot to recovery and get security boot error. Looked around on forums and found a CWM batch install that everyone says works for them. Still recovery boot error. Anyone know what's up? I'm on AT&T D800. Rooted by ioroot25

Also RomManager says I have both recoveries installed. Thinking this might be the issue. How do I delete one or both and get on the right track?
 
SNaReX
Old
#2  
SNaReX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 442
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles
I think I have the same problem. Could u solve the problem?
 
XxZombiePikachu
Old
#3  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,349
Posts: 2,464
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Aguada
Quote:
Originally Posted by N12X93R View Post
I used FreeGee to try to install a custom recovery after root. First TWRP, stuck at performing action. Then CWM. Then the older CWM. Always stuck at performing action. The old CWM worked. Reboot to recovery and get security boot error. Looked around on forums and found a CWM batch install that everyone says works for them. Still recovery boot error. Anyone know what's up? I'm on AT&T D800. Rooted by ioroot25

Also RomManager says I have both recoveries installed. Thinking this might be the issue. How do I delete one or both and get on the right track?
no you can't get recovery on kk because they patched our recovery/loki exploit on kk bootloader
 
Purav786
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Dec 2013
Plug not able to boot in recovery on Lg g2 802.. with stock 4.4. 2

I have rooted my LG G2 using ioroot 25 and used Flashify tool to flash TWRp 2.7.0.0 however getting boot certification error.
I have 802 model updated on LG 4.4.2.
Please help want install CM11 snapshot build.
 
Drachenminister
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 82
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purav786 View Post
I have rooted my LG G2 using ioroot 25 and used Flashify tool to flash TWRp 2.7.0.0 however getting boot certification error.
I have 802 model updated on LG 4.4.2.
Please help want install CM11 snapshot build.
Safest way is to go back to stock 4.2.2 first, then root with IOroot then install recovery.lok
 
Purav786
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drachenminister View Post
Safest way is to go back to stock 4.2.2 first, then root with IOroot then install recovery.lok
Thanks Dranchenminister, but how can I return to stock 4.2.2 from stock 4.4.2?
 
Drachenminister
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 82
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purav786 View Post
Thanks Dranchenminister, but how can I return to stock 4.2.2 from stock 4.4.2?
There is a sticky thread in the general section of the forum
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Try to Keep Up with Just Swipe Game

Sometimes, the simplest of games are the ones that end up beingthe most addictive and end up consuming … more

MultiROM Ported to the Moto E

Few categoriesof Android development are as intrinsically interestingas the ability to boot into multiple … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Control Google Play Wake Locks – XDA Developer TV

Xposed Modules are usually pretty simple. There are a few … more

Make Text Entry More Efficient with Macro Text Expansion

One of the best things about the modern day smartphone is its ability to save us … more