Post Reply

Anyone did not use their Runtastic key?

OP ngoonee

7th April 2014, 08:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Bought the SW2 Silicon band and been using it for 3 days now, but couldn't register for runtastic pro as they said the key in the box was already in use.

Emailed Sony CS but no reply yet. Is anyone not using their Runtastic key? I'd really like to try it out.
7th April 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Hello there
Well run the Runtastic app go to
Setting
More
Runtastic
Enter promotion code

Thats it man
Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to mestog For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestog

Hello there
Well run the Runtastic app go to
Setting
More
Runtastic
Enter promotion code

Thats it man
Cheers


My problem is that the promotion code doesn't work and it says its been used before (which it hasn't).
8th April 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Hello

How did u know that ur promotion code already been used ?
Check the runtastic.com/en/activate and enter ur code otherwise just email them and tell'em about ur issue
8th April 2014, 09:33 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestog

Hello

How did u know that ur promotion code already been used ?
Check the runtastic.com/en/activate and enter ur code otherwise just email them and tell'em about ur issue

Because I went to the website and entered the code and the error message said the key had already been used. I've emailed Sony but got back a generic 'this is how to install Runtastic' reply.
8th April 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Well there is something weird then i wish i can help and give u more info about it but u must contact Sony again and tell them about it or from where did u buy ur smartwatch 2 go and ask them
8th April 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Have you tried the developer of runtastic. They might help you out if you explain your situation and maybe show some proof of purchase of watch?

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th April 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvRice

Have you tried the developer of runtastic. They might help you out if you explain your situation and maybe show some proof of purchase of watch?

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


Sent them an email and the automated reply points me to their 'new improved' help website where I can 'raise a ticket' if my query isn't answered. But there's no way to raise a query, as far as I can tell....
9th April 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #9  
thearif's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
446 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngoonee

Sent them an email and the automated reply points me to their 'new improved' help website where I can 'raise a ticket' if my query isn't answered. But there's no way to raise a query, as far as I can tell....

I did not use my key and if I can find it I can send it to you. I am not planning to use it anyway. But that is a big IF because I can't remember where I placed the box.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk
9th April 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by thearif

I did not use my key and if I can find it I can send it to you. I am not planning to use it anyway. But that is a big IF because I can't remember where I placed the box.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk

Thanks, the sentiment is much appreciated, even if you can't find it =)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sony Smartwatch by ThreadRank