Post Reply

[HELP] Nokia X Update Unavailable

7th April 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 440
 
841 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Hello guys. I recently bought the handset for my bro. And I read about the v 11.1 software update that is rolling out these days. However I'm still unable to get the OTA update. I keep checking it continuously via software update in Settings-->About Phone. Can any devs tell me what is the problem here?

P.S: My device isn't rooted and I haven't done any type of modding with it.
16th April 2014, 06:57 PM   |  #2  
Member
Flag Kalyan
Thanks Meter: 9
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616

Hello guys. I recently bought the handset for my bro. And I read about the v 11.1 software update that is rolling out these days. However I'm still unable to get the OTA update. I keep checking it continuously via software update in Settings-->About Phone. Can any devs tell me what is the problem here?

P.S: My device isn't rooted and I haven't done any type of modding with it.

@SilverDragon24 has the zip that u can flash via stock recovery!
17th April 2014, 07:08 AM   |  #3  
David_Vaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Badalona
Thanks Meter: 1,427
 
709 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Hello...

Flashable zip (stock recovery) with update to 11.1.1

Here
The Following User Says Thank You to David_Vaz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 440
 
841 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Vaz

Hello...

Flashable zip (stock recovery) with update to 11.1.1

Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbiwalkar

@SilverDragon24 has the zip that u can flash via stock recovery!

Thankyou so much guys. Unfortunately, I got the update yesterday.

It would be great though that you leading developers create a thread where you keep updating files for future updates. This way we all could get the update at the same time.
17th April 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #5  
Member
Flag Kalyan
Thanks Meter: 9
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616

Thankyou so much guys. Unfortunately, I got the update yesterday.

It would be great though that you leading developers create a thread where you keep updating files for future updates. This way we all could get the update at the same time.

Stay happy
20th April 2014, 07:58 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Bhakkar
Thanks Meter: 50
 
187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Vaz

Hello...

Flashable zip (stock recovery) with update to 11.1.1

Here

thnx budyyyyyyyyyyy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in X Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank