Pull down and framework background info???

7th April 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 840

432 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello everyone, I have recently been attempting to do some minor theming and I can't seem to understand the sizing of the images. I was told it was supposed to be 7201280 but with some images it just doesn't seem to work. I've also noticed with some zips I've downloaded that sizes were different then the one I mentioned. Can someone please explain to me the proper sizing of each?? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th April 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #2  
Flag Dalla/Ft.Worth
Thanks Meter: 2,767

1,346 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droid716

Hello everyone, I have recently been attempting to do some minor theming and I can't seem to understand the sizing of the images. I was told it was supposed to be 7201280 but with some images it just doesn't seem to work. I've also noticed with some zips I've downloaded that sizes were different then the one I mentioned. Can someone please explain to me the proper sizing of each?? Thanks in advance!

The proper sizing is 720x1280. Also make sure it's in png format and that you name it the same as is in the rom. In some cases such as moar I believe the size is 1020x1280 so as to work properly in landscape mode. Also depending on which rom your trying to add a pd image to it may not be supported. ..it's a mod that has to be added. Hope this helps some.

http://i.imgur.com/qrByUGN.jpg
The Following User Says Thank You to bigpappags3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2014, 12:01 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buffalo

432 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am currently running wicked project X, I'm pretty sure changing the pd and fw bg is supported on this rom. Thanks for all your help I appreciate it.

8th April 2014, 04:50 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 27,671

15,248 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droid716

I am currently running wicked project X, I'm pretty sure changing the pd and fw bg is supported on this rom. Thanks for all your help I appreciate it.

You can actually use the MOAR method tdunham made a post about it in the thread. I'm gonna find it and link it in post #3 of the OP.

The Following User Says Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Buffalo

432 posts
Donate to Me
More
I was also wondering if someone could help me out with theming a keyboard? A Samsung note 3 keyboard to be specific? I just want to add some color to it. To be honest I don't know nothing about this. I've attempted to read some of the how to guides but I guess I'm to much of a book to understand them. All help is much appreciated!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread