Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Did I...

OP H4rryTipp3r

8th April 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #1  
H4rryTipp3r's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 175
 
766 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
I'm pretty sure I hard bricked my S3. I go to turn it on and all it will do is vibrate once. I can't get into download, or recovery. Before that it would get stuck at the galaxy s3 boot image, and I could get into both download and recovery. I tried factory reset and what not and well now I'm here.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
8th April 2014, 08:53 PM   |  #2  
joeyhdownsouth's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Creole State
Thanks Meter: 181
 
834 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4rryTipp3r

I'm pretty sure I hard bricked my S3. I go to turn it on and all it will do is vibrate once. I can't get into download, or recovery. Before that it would get stuck at the galaxy s3 boot image, and I could get into both download and recovery. I tried factory reset and what not and well now I'm here.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

USB jig or JTAG service, jig is not guaranteed to work. Have you tried this method HERE?

sent from my Gs3
Last edited by joeyhdownsouth; 8th April 2014 at 08:59 PM.
8th April 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #3  
H4rryTipp3r's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 175
 
766 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Okay, how do I download to external SD? I got a new HTC One M8, and I can't seem to figure out how to download it directly to my SD card

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
9th April 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #4  
bilgerryan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 29,287
 
15,910 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4rryTipp3r

Okay, how do I download to external SD? I got a new HTC One M8, and I can't seem to figure out how to download it directly to my SD card

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Just move it to your SD card after downloading

The Following User Says Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 04:56 PM   |  #5  
H4rryTipp3r's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 175
 
766 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan

Just move it to your SD card after downloading

I tried that using ES File Explorer, but it won't work for some reason. Then I switched my download folder on Opera to my external SD, but now every time I try to download something using Opera it fails. So I switched it back to my internal downloads folder and it works again.... so idk what to do.... Are you still on the E4GT by the way?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
9th April 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #6  
bilgerryan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 29,287
 
15,910 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4rryTipp3r

I tried that using ES File Explorer, but it won't work for some reason. Then I switched my download folder on Opera to my external SD, but now every time I try to download something using Opera it fails. So I switched it back to my internal downloads folder and it works again.... so idk what to do.... Are you still on the E4GT by the way?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I still have it, but my main device is the S3, are you able to connect your phone to a PC? Just move the file to external SD from your PC.

12th April 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #7  
prboy1969's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7,057
 
10,335 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4rryTipp3r

Okay, how do I download to external SD? I got a new HTC One M8, and I can't seem to figure out how to download it directly to my SD card

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

In the Browser settings it should give you the option to choose where the DL is going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4rryTipp3r

I tried that using ES File Explorer, but it won't work for some reason. Then I switched my download folder on Opera to my external SD, but now every time I try to download something using Opera it fails. So I switched it back to my internal downloads folder and it works again.... so idk what to do.... Are you still on the E4GT by the way?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Did you give ES File Explorer Root privileges ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes