778 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowy57

hello
I cannot find infos when it will arrives
specsifications looks great
it can be use by me as a daily smartphone

I cannot wait longer

There is one retailer who sells it on eBay for 279,99 GBP (or about 339,21 EUR).

Beware as this a 3G version and not the 4G/LTE version.

Otherwise you can try to buy one on aliexpress dot com but this is some kind of a jungle there as prices can vary from as much as US $449.98 (even US $759 ^^) to as low as US $154.28... ^^

So you have to check out if this is a 4G/LTE version, a 3G version or ... maybe... a fake... so check it out twice about the reliability of the retailer as most if not all of them don't accept Paypal payment...

I have not buy anything yet from aliexpress so I have no experience with them : I've heard both about very positive and very negative evaluations...

I'm inquiring my banker about what options I have to be sure I can get my money back in case I don't receive the product or if it the product is not as described.

A few days ago I've seen a thread on XDA about a review of this Huawei Honor Mediapad X1 product and about the low prices, but sounds like this thread has been deleted or moved, so I can't retrieve any feedbacks from those who tried to buy it at low cost... ^^

The Following User Says Thank You to Arobase40 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

55 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arobase40

There is one retailer who sells it on eBay for 279,99 GBP (or about 339,21 EUR).

Beware as this a 3G version and not the 4G/LTE version.

Otherwise you can try to buy one on aliexpress dot com but this is some kind of a jungle there as prices can vary from as much as US $449.98 (even US $759 ^^) to as low as US $154.28... ^^

So you have to check out if this is a 4G/LTE version, a 3G version or ... maybe... a fake... so check it out twice about the reliability of the retailer as most if not all of them don't accept Paypal payment...

I have not buy anything yet from aliexpress so I have no experience with them : I've heard both about very positive and very negative evaluations...

I'm inquiring my banker about what options I have to be sure I can get my money back in case I don't receive the product or if it the product is not as described.

A few days ago I've seen a thread on XDA about a review of this Huawei Honor Mediapad X1 product and about the low prices, but sounds like this thread has been deleted or moved, so I can't retrieve any feedbacks from those who tried to buy it at low cost... ^^

Try the 3G version from To2c...im waiting it from there,..i bought many phones from there but its not the 4G version...in my country 4g is a myth.....and about the thread im wondering why they delete it.....im searching how to root it and this tread was full of info...now i find a german site but..its a dificult language for me.
24th April 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #4  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 51

473 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arobase40

Where is it $154.28 US?
30th April 2014, 12:20 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 118

778 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday

Where is it $154.28 US?

Prices are changing all the time, but sounds like if you're not Chinese or if you don't have a chinese address you can't have it for that price or such...

I have asked to 2 different suppliers and they didn't simply reply to me when they understood I was not Chinese. They won't tell they won't sell to you for that price as they just won't reply.

Once, one retailer told me a USD 126 Honor X1 product was no more available, but at new price of over USD 320 or such... ^^

I guess the lowest price should be around USD 350 (more or less) for foreigners, including or excluding shipping fees...

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidbot1337

i hear that there was a wi-fi only planned by huawei, is there any truth to this?? i would prefer a non phone function but i will take a wi-fi only if its later available.

No idea for the wifi only version as the discovery of the 3G version in the Chinese market was already a very big surprise as Huawei only talked about a 4G/LTE version on the International market and I'm not sure they plan to sell this 3G version outside Chine or the surrounding.

They is also another version called Mediapad M1 with lower specification which you can watch out with 2 front speakers but still a phone function (8", LTE, 1280x800, 1GB/8GB,...)...
1st May 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 35

186 posts
Thé 4G/LTE version came out officially 2 days ago in China, so you can order it on the web but they'll ship the phones only next week as the first three days of May are off in China !

For your information, the 4G/LTE chinese version should work with the. 4G/LTE networks of your countries

Can't wait to get mine !
1st May 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregou

Thé 4G/LTE version came out officially 2 days ago in China, so you can order it on the web but they'll ship the phones only next week as the first three days of May are off in China !

For your information, the 4G/LTE chinese version should work with the. 4G/LTE networks of your countries

Can't wait to get mine !

I have been trying to buy one this week. I cancelled my order when it turned out it was for the 503L Chinese version with TDD LTE only which doesn't work here in the UK. There will be an international version 501L with FDD LTE and TDD LTE available soon which does.
All the models are
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0 7D-501
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0 7D-501L
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0 7D-501g
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0 7D-502L
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0 7D-503L
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0 7D-504L

I have not found on the web exactly what the differences are but they are 3g or 4g.
Its also called Honor X1, Glory

Have a nice day,
13th April 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #8  

5 posts
Quote:

hello
I cannot find infos when it will arrives
specsifications looks great
it can be use by me as a daily smartphone

I cannot wait longer

i bought it in china
only 1799CNY
13th April 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poland
Thanks Meter: 544

892 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcc13901753700

i bought it in china
only 1799CNY

is it too huge to use it as a daily device ?
13th April 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #10  

5 posts
Quote:

is it too huge to use it as a daily device ?

it's nice ,i dont need another pad now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread