FORUMS

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Reserved 1
Last edited by Nasheich Xfiles; 12th June 2014 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Update
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nasheich Xfiles For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2014, 06:32 AM |#2  
Nasheich Xfiles's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jakarta Utara
Thanks Meter: 2,081
 
Donate to Me
More
Drive
Reserved 2
Last edited by Nasheich Xfiles; 12th June 2014 at 10:02 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nasheich Xfiles For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 03:02 PM |#3  
kuma82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 934
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich

Recovery

UnOfficial ClockworldMod p760/p765 by artas183x

TWRP 2.6.1.0 p760/p765/p768 by artit

UnOfficial PhillZ Touch Recovery p76x by Pollos


UnOfficial CWM and TWRP Recovery p76x by Pollos


Fastboot
l9 p760 p765 p768 p769 by Lelus


Here's a little something to add to your recovery list
All unofficial recoveries for p769/lgms769 unlocked bootloader required
twrp 2.6
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=31
cwm touch 6.0.4.5
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=33
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuma82 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 03:53 PM |#4  
Nasheich Xfiles's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jakarta Utara
Thanks Meter: 2,081
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuma82

Here's a little something to add to your recovery list
All unofficial recoveries for p769/lgms769 unlocked bootloader required
twrp 2.6
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=31
cwm touch 6.0.4.5
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=33


Thanks, I just added it...
10th April 2014, 07:14 AM |#5  
JulianJenner's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 1,003
 
More
Thumbs up You are great!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich

We have so many roms, so i made this thread to help you easier find the rom that you want, and i added recovery threads too plus fastboot, i hope like it

I make the same website, but only in hungarian... Great that you collect this in English! Thanks!

I do not have XDA post for it, but your collection missed the most widely used recovery:

CWM 6.0.3.1 TOUCH
CWM 6.0.4.5 TOUCH

And please write down, because now ambiguous in my opinion, that ClockworkMod v6.0.4.6 for D605 by Varcain only for LG OPTIMUS L9 II (It can not be used on LG P760/765/768/769)!

And please delete this:
UnOfficial Omni Rom (JB 4.3) by Shaka96
Link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2554191
It never worked! Development has stopped. Unusable. ROM stops during every boot in OMNI logo...
Last edited by JulianJenner; 10th April 2014 at 07:25 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulianJenner For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2014, 07:24 AM |#6  
Nasheich Xfiles's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jakarta Utara
Thanks Meter: 2,081
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianJenner

I make the same website, but only in hungarian... Great that you collect this in English! Thanks!

I do not have XDA post for it, but your collection missed the most widely used recovery:

CWM 6.0.3.1 TOUCH
CWM 6.0.4.5 TOUCH

And please write down, because now ambiguous in my opinion, that ClockworkMod v6.0.4.6 for D605 by Varcain only for LG OPTIMUS L9 II (It can not be used on LG P760/765/768/769)!

it's unfinished, there's some rom & recovery I'm not added yet,
and i have to make more "Beauty", the thread still ugly, cause i made it used opera mini, not on PC

I thought you are Russian
ok, I'll added, thank you

About recovery, I've wrote the description, each recovery for each device

and those recovery you gave, it's for which devices ?
plus, give me the link of the thread of the recovery, not the download link
Last edited by Nasheich Xfiles; 10th April 2014 at 07:30 AM.
10th April 2014, 07:55 AM |#7  
JulianJenner's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 1,003
 
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich

it's unfinished, there's some rom & recovery I'm not added yet,
and i have to make more "Beauty", the thread still ugly, cause i made it used opera mini, not on PC

I thought you are Russian
ok, I'll added, thank you

About recovery, I've wrote the description, each recovery for each device

and those recovery you gave, it's for which devices ?
plus, give me the link of the thread of the recovery, not the download link

I said: I dont know where the XDA links for those LGP760 recoveryes...but these are working recoveryes. (I think (not know) these are works in all Optimus L9)
10th April 2014, 08:06 AM |#8  
Nasheich Xfiles's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Jakarta Utara
Thanks Meter: 2,081
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianJenner

I said: I dont know where the XDA links for those LGP760 recoveryes...but these are working recoveryes. (I think (not know) these are works in all Optimus L9)

Ok, so it's for p760/p765 only, I'll added later, opera minj can't open the link, cause it's mega link


Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianJenner

And please delete this:
UnOfficial Omni Rom (JB 4.3) by Shaka96
Link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?
t=2554191
It never worked! Development has stopped. Unusable.
ROM stops during every boot in OMNI logo

Ok, I'll remove it, i never try it, so i don't know if it's not working, i just using this L9 for about three/four months,

edit : it's deleted

by the way, have you tried my AOKP Rom ?
or at least check on the thread
Last edited by Nasheich Xfiles; 10th April 2014 at 08:20 AM.
10th April 2014, 09:01 AM |#9  
JulianJenner's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 1,003
 
More
Info 2 I will try soon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich

by the way, have you tried my AOKP Rom ?
or at least check on the thread

Now I downloaded...

6.0.3.1 Touch on SHARED
6.0.4.5 Touch on SHARED
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes