FORUMS

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does That prompt appear on every boot or only when a sensor detects an issue?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
11th April 2014, 07:02 AM |#2  
Devilicus's Avatar
Member
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
I've been wondering that as well. Because I'd swear mine was snapped on correctly and it still flashed that warning. It does it for the charging port cover too but only when its actually open.

Sent From My Galaxy S5
12th April 2014, 04:43 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by km8j

Does That prompt appear on every boot or only when a sensor detects an issue?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I think it's on boot and every time you unplug a USB cable from what I can tell. Waiting to find a way to disable that notification and the dumb volume warning that was also on the previous Galaxy phones. I wish Samsung gave you a way to disable them, but maybe they're worried someone is going to leave it open, dunk it in a glass of water then start complaining about how it wasn't really as waterproof as promised...
13th April 2014, 06:49 PM |#4  
tp2215's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 4,124
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitrixLemon

I think it's on boot and every time you unplug a USB cable from what I can tell. Waiting to find a way to disable that notification and the dumb volume warning that was also on the previous Galaxy phones. I wish Samsung gave you a way to disable them, but maybe they're worried someone is going to leave it open, dunk it in a glass of water then start complaining about how it wasn't really as waterproof as promised...

If your rooted install xposed and the wanam mod and you can get rid of the volume warning among many other things that work.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tp2215 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 01:44 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp2215

If your rooted install xposed and the wanam mod and you can get rid of the volume warning among many other things that work.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ok cool, I wasn't sure if Wanam was working with the GS5 yet. I'm on the fence about holding out for a root that doesn't trip Knox, but I might just go for it.
15th April 2014, 05:58 AM |#6  
tp2215's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 4,124
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitrixLemon

Ok cool, I wasn't sure if Wanam was working with the GS5 yet. I'm on the fence about holding out for a root that doesn't trip Knox, but I might just go for it.

IMO knox really doesnt seem to matter in America. The only real reason for knox is that the international version has to be sent directly to Samsung for any warenty, repair etc. That is more or less Samsung's way of telling if its been tampered with. We would have to go to T-mobile for repair or warrenty. T-mobile doesnt really seem to care about knox as they only check for actual physical damage like water damage. Actually, if your on the Jump program they will now (with certain restrictions) replace your device even if its your own fault.
15th April 2014, 06:35 AM |#7  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 972
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp2215

....damage. Actually, if your on the Jump program they will now (with certain restrictions) replace your device even if its your own fault.

Really? For free?
21st May 2015, 08:11 AM |#8  
Member
Flag Haifa
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Wanam xposed doesn't remove this warning for me somehow on Phoenix 5.1 (SM-G900T), is there any other solution? should be
22nd May 2015, 07:38 PM |#9  
Biker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,251
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjenya

Wanam xposed doesn't remove this warning for me somehow on Phoenix 5.1 (SM-G900T), is there any other solution? should be

This may be of help. It's in the At&t S5 forum, but I've checked and the file is in TiBu for the SM-G900T also, although I haven't tried the instructions in the following link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-...r-pop-t2808701

Update:
- I followed Option #1 in the link above.
No more 'Check battery cover' pop up.
Excellent
Last edited by Biker1; 22nd May 2015 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Update
13th April 2014, 05:54 PM |#10  
dynospectrum's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 401
 
More
Every boot ;]

Sent from my SM-G900T
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes